2002 parker 25 xl mod lenco trim tab

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiskers@55

Reaction score
Just found out my 20002 Parker 25 xl mod trim tab has disappeared. The hinge part is firmly secure but the tab is gone. Seems like the hinge pin is frozen and the tab just flexed. I cannot find the lenco replacement. Its 14 inch wide and about 10 1/2 inch fore and aft.the hull is built for this tab as it is recessed into the hull. The original tab has the sides bent down about an inch and the back of the tab is bent upwards. I cannot find on like that in the lenco website. I guess I could modify an existing one. Any ideas--Thank you john

John,
So your trim tab is recessed into the bottom of the hull and the Lenco actuator is tight to the transom? By your description, that is a trim tab plane that is made specifically for Parker & that boat mod. Chances are, the spot welds between the hinge and the large section of the plane have rotted away. Not much room for anodes on those tabs but add more if you can, usually R-1 anodes. Can you attach a pic for me to confirm?
If it is, you have to order that from a Parker dealer-contact your local dealer with a hull number and they can get them from Parker.

Mike

Whiskers - Did you ever find a source? Looks like I'm needing the same for a 2004 25SE

Ken

Back