• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 2120 For Sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranger Tim

Reaction score
Moving to Idaho from Virginia. No more striper trips for me! Would like to sell my 2120 this spring. Gonna broker it in a week or so. I'm the original owner. Runs like a top. Yamaha F150 (four stroke). She's been rinsed with salt-away after EVERY use and kept out of the water. No paint!

Rocket launchers, spreader light, raw water wash, pulpit with anchor winch, Delta anchor, swim ladder, wipers, left front window opens, iCom 302 radio w/ 8' antenna, all cushions in ex. shape, extra center cushion, Two props, onboard dual bank charger, Lowrance color depth finder, motor has been covered all its life, about 500 hours (most of it trolling), Harmonic balancer replaced under warranty, new timing belt, maintenance records kept. Comes with like new EZ Loader roller trailer, Gray non-marking rollers, stainless/cadmium Kodiak disc brakes, new hydraulic actuator, extra hub, new Kumho commercial duty radials (these are the best trailer tires around), new trailer jack stand. The only thing that doesn't work on this boat is the horns, but I'll put new ones on for you. They just don't last more than about five years in salt water.

This has been my dream boat and I love her. She can be yours for well under $30k. I need to get what I still have tied up in my loan and I just want to get free of it so we can move unencumbered. Not enough open water in Idaho! If I don't sell here on the east coast I'll take her to Seattle and sell her there. I can put her in the water here in Richmond in less than thirty minutes to test ride. Motor has always cranked up in less than two seconds - it is super reliable. 7 gph cruise, 9 gph WOT, 0.6 gph trolling! She sips gas but easily runs 29-30 mph heavily loaded, 35 mph light.

Attachments

• 2120-at-the-bar.jpg
    2120-at-the-bar.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,250
She is being moved to Garrett's Marine on the Rappahannock for brokering this week. Not enough bites for me to keep trying on my own. Hope I can sell soon, she needs to be in the hands of someone that will fish her - I won't have the time. :(

Attachments

• Admiral&Dad.jpg
    Admiral&Dad.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 777
Back