• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 2120 value long island

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good and I had an older Yamaha 2 stoke and it was one of the best engines, would not hesitate to purchase a boat with one at all.

Thanks I did have the carborators gone through and rebuilt as well as the 2 fuel pumps replaced. I will work on some better pictures.

$25k seems like a fair deal. If this comp is helpful, I sold my 2003 2120 last fall for $23k it was in great shape, i was the second owner, pulpit, windlass radar, new simrad, and had 800 hours on boat and F200 motor.

For a trade-in, that's a fair price I think. I've been looking at Parker 2120 and 2320s for sale in the NY area for potential purchase this fall or next spring. To me there seem to be two main drivers of price - condition and 4-stroke power. I am guessing with only 130 hours, your boat is in very good condition. On the flip side, the market has spoken and there seems to be a strong preference for 4-stroke power. Other than noise at cruise, I am not sure why, since OX66s are extremely reliable, but there it is. My take on it is that in the private market, with 300-600 hours, that's a 25-28k boat, and there is a little bit of a potential bump from the low hours. So $25k from a dealer seems like a fair price. The 2005 2120 for sale in Point Pleasant, NJ at $30k (Yamaha 4-strokes w/ 530 hours) is probably your closest comparable here in the area. My guess is the dealer thinks they can flip it for $30k in the next 45 days, so there's almost no inventory cost. I think they're probably right.

I'll also say this - that's a whole lot of great boat for $25k.
My friend had 2 ox66's blow when they ran lean with modest hours. He repowered with 2. 300hp Sks on his 30 ft Oceanmaster

I had a 2006 -2320 pristine with 400 hrs I tried to sell it after sandy because I was spending more time down south. I ended up giving it to a dealer to sell. Well it sat for a year & finally sold for $30k which he took 3K and said the gas was bad & charged me another 1K to clean it out. I got hosed.

I had a 2006 -2320 pristine with 400 hrs I tried to sell it after sandy because I was spending more time down south. I ended up giving it to a dealer to sell. Well it sat for a year & finally sold for $30k which he took 3K and said the gas was bad & charged me another 1K to clean it out. I got hosed.
Jeeze that hurts

Hoptical Illusion, one of my favorite beers. ;)
Mine too. Just got some of the Rasta Rye also a good one. I used to walk to the old brewery on river ave and get the growlers filled up. One of my favorites used to be 1/2 Blue berry and 1/2 oatmeal stout called a black and blue.

$25k seems like a fair deal. If this comp is helpful, I sold my 2003 2120 last fall for $23k it was in great shape, i was the second owner, pulpit, windlass radar, new simrad, and had 800 hours on boat and F200 motor.
Agreed 25k I have 2004 2120 2 stroke 1200 hrs put up for sale for 24k in December had potential buyers but got cold feet decide to keep as finding a bigger one which I want is tough in this market.

I will also do a partial trade for an 1801. I miss my last one and it would be a perfect compliment to whatever I move up to.

Back