• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 Parker 2520XL

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linesider

Reaction score
Considering letting my 2520 XL go, with kids and life, I just seem to be paying dockage and not using it nearly enough. I know I will regret this decision, but maybe not? Just trying to see if there is any interest out there.

Here we go:
2004 Parker 2520XL
Yamaha 225 with 840+/- hours
Rear steering station
Old school Morse controls
Outdated Garmin unit, that i like alot, just outdated (plotter and fish finder)
Windlass (still in box, not installed yet)
Deep blue tackle drawers in port jump seat
Added rocket launchers on transom (8 rod storage) great for bouncing around and throwing baits at birds.
FRESH bottom paint (last month)
Hull sides buffed out when she was on the hard getting painted.
NO TRAILER

Like I said, I may shed a tear when she goes as i grew up on the bay and always admired these beautiful boats and this is my "dream boat" but life takes us ways we don't always want to go and we have to adjust.

Same asking price and location 914-512-1804
thanks
Considering letting my 2520 XL go, with kids and life, I just seem to be paying dockage and not using it nearly enough. I know I will regret this decision, but maybe not? Just trying to see if there is any interest out there.

Here we go:
2004 Parker 2520XL
Yamaha 225 with 840+/- hours
Rear steering station
Old school Morse controls
Outdated Garmin unit, that i like alot, just outdated (plotter and fish finder)
Windlass (still in box, not installed yet)
Deep blue tackle drawers in port jump seat
Added rocket launchers on transom (8 rod storage) great for bouncing around and throwing baits at birds.
FRESH bottom paint (last month)
Hull sides buffed out when she was on the hard getting painted.
NO TRAILER

Like I said, I may shed a tear when she goes as i grew up on the bay and always admired these beautiful boats and this is my "dream boat" but life takes us ways we don't always want to go and we have to adjust.
Price and location please 914-512-1804
i am willing to travel for the right boat

Back