• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 Parker 2320 SC for sale - $60K

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabadabado

Reaction score
'05 Parker 2320 SC with Trailer and 2005 Yamaha 200HP Four Stroke with 822 Hours (and counting) - just had exhaust manifold changed with receipts. Custom Radar bracket with Rod Holders. Sea Bracket, custom bait station, has 2 Lowrance Units, 12" and 7". Has on board baitwell, LED cabin light and spreader lights. Lewmar auto anchor, Pulpit, dual antennaes, plus VFH and CD/Radio (speakers are there but could be rewired). Has shock absorbing Captains Chair. Added 14" trim tabs for superior trimming performance. Fuel tank was changed about 4 years ago. No bottom paint, in great condition. One of a kind fishing vessel ready to go! The next owner can have it heliarc welded if desired, but that's not necessary. Boat is at my marina through mid-October, and can be water tested for serious buyers. Trailer is included in the sale. There was a crack on the rear of the seabracket. Two boat mechanics - one at my marina, and one at the boatyard I store at both confirmed that it was not structural. However, I had it repaired with Epoxy so it's not visible - other than the repair itself.
Looking to possibly upsize... $60,000 price is firm! My email is [email protected]. No brokers please! Crossposted.

Attachments

• Parker 1.jpg
    Parker 1.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Parker 2.jpg
    Parker 2.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Parker 3.jpg
    Parker 3.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Parker 4.jpg
    Parker 4.jpg