• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 Parker 21 DVSC - For Sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SubieParker

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Listing a 2006 Parker 21 with a Yamaha 150 hp engine for sale. Boat is fully equipped with brand new electronics and radar as well as a full set of safety gear - asking $32,000

Boat has a brand new in 2020 Garmin radar, display, and searchlight. The 150 hp Yamaha engine is original to the boat, has 563 hours on it, and has been serviced 2x each year since the boat was purchased.

Vessel also comes with a trailer with brand new ball bearings, Bombard inflatable, and a Magma boat grill on a fishing rod holder. This Parker has been exceptionally well taken care of throughout its life and is exceptionally clean. Great for someone looking for their first boat that can fish, cruise, or be used as a workboat.

Please reach out with any questions. Boat is located on Mount Desert Island in ME, and can be easily shown to people in the area. I also have a lot more photos which can be shared via email.

IMG_3645.JPEG

Attachments

• IMG_3652.JPEG
    IMG_3652.JPEG
    707.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_3636.JPEG
    IMG_3636.JPEG
    642.6 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3637.JPEG
    IMG_3637.JPEG
    677.1 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_3640.JPEG
    IMG_3640.JPEG
    572.2 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_3647.JPEG
    IMG_3647.JPEG
    694.9 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_3650.JPEG
    IMG_3650.JPEG
    604.8 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_3655.JPEG
    IMG_3655.JPEG
    598.1 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_3656.JPEG
    IMG_3656.JPEG
    646.2 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_3659.JPEG
    IMG_3659.JPEG
    800.5 KB · Views: 130
Hi everyone,

Listing a 2006 Parker 21 with a Yamaha 150 hp engine for sale. Boat is fully equipped with brand new electronics and radar as well as a full set of safety gear - asking $32,000

Boat has a brand new in 2020 Garmin radar, display, and searchlight. The 150 hp Yamaha engine is original to the boat, has 563 hours on it, and has been serviced 2x each year since the boat was purchased.

Vessel also comes with a trailer with brand new ball bearings, Bombard inflatable, and a Magma boat grill on a fishing rod holder. This Parker has been exceptionally well taken care of throughout its life and is exceptionally clean. Great for someone looking for their first boat that can fish, cruise, or be used as a workboat.

Please reach out with any questions. Boat is located on Mount Desert Island in ME, and can be easily shown to people in the area. I also have a lot more photos which can be shared via email.

View attachment 26735
SubieParker, I sent you a PM with my email and phone number. Please reach back when you get the chance.

Great looking boat. Looks very well cared.

And love MDI ..... although right about now I'm guessing that you're getting ready for ice fishing on Jordan Pond and dreaming about striped bass in June.

Great looking boat. Looks very well cared.

And love MDI ..... although right about now I'm guessing that you're getting ready for ice fishing on Jordan Pond and dreaming about striped bass in June.
SubieParker, I sent you a PM with my email and phone number. Please reach back when you get the chance.
Hi everyone,

View attachment 26735
Hi everyone,

View attachment 26735
Interested
9one6-39o-88fiveo

Hi everyone,

Please reach out with any questions. Boat is located on Mount Desert Island in ME, and can be easily shown to people in the area. I also have a lot more photos which can b
View attachment 26735

Is this sold yet?
Hi everyone,

View attachment 26735

Back