• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold 2006 Parker 2320SC 225 Yamaha w/Trailer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EDGEWATER

Reaction score
20230223_164659.jpg

This boat had been garage kept, no bottom paint, Chesapeake Bay use only (Brackish water). It has been docked in a slip for only a few days at a time. The Engine is flushed, and boat washed down after every use.

The 2320 has allowed me to have many more days on the water. It is very stable and seaworthy. With a smaller boat I had to stay at the dock due to rough seas – not with this boat. It will get you there and back.

I am selling it because we are leaving the Bay area. This boat will be replaced by a smaller Parker Center Console that is better suited for shallow in-shore use. Boat and trailer $59K obo

Boat Hull Details
  • 23’ Hull
  • Full Transom
  • Armstrong Engine Bracket with Swim Platform
  • Lenco Trim Tabs – New Actuators
  • Raw water washdown
  • Exterior in excellent condition – no bottom paint
Boat Interior
  • Cushions and seats have been covered since I owned this boat.
  • Thetford Porta-potty
  • Jenson amplifier and speaker (plug in your phone or iPod)
Engine
  • 2006 Yamaha 225 – 1525 hours (mostly trolling)
  • Yamaha Command Link
  • Powertech 4-blade stainless prop
  • New batteries
Options
  • 6-rod Rocket Launcher
  • Spreader Light
  • Port and Starboard Ventilated Windshield
  • West Coast (Extra Tall) Bow Rail
  • Bow Pulpit with Roller
  • Swim Ladder
  • Garmin GPSmap 740s with updated maps
  • Garmin GHC 10 Autopilot (new pump)
  • Garmin GMR 18 18HD Radar flip down mount
  • Airmar Transducer
  • Autotether safety kill switch.
  • ICOM IC-M412 radio
  • Lots of new and spare parts
Load Rite Roller Trailer (8026 GVRW) with Power Winch

20230224_120946.jpg 20230227_150250.jpg 20230101_103101.jpg

20230227_134814.jpg 20230227_134823.jpg 20230101_103238.jpg

View attachment 20230223_164913.mp4
View attachment 20230223_160106.mp4

Attachments

• 20230223_164913.mp4
    21.2 MB
Hi all -

I'm getting offers to mid-40's sight unseen. When I research other 2320's for sale they are much newer and significantly more money or not very nice and priced around my asking. This rig is garage kept and very clean, no saltwater corrosion.

How's my price point on my boat? Thanks

First thing that I see is the 2006 Yamaha 225 has a notorious corrosion issue with dry exhaust, has it been look into? In my opinion it's a bit under powered and with potential corrosion issue a re power or re build is in the near future. So 45-50k seems like the ball park figure if I was looking......

Very clean boat. I don’t think your price point is off necessarily but I would say it’s closer to a west coast price. 42 mph at WOT for a 3.3 225 with a four blade is impressive. That being said I think if you had a 4.2L f250 with the same hours you might have gotten a better offer by now. Just my 2 cents. The way your boat is outfitted and clearly well maintained I think it’s in the ballpark of what you’re asking. The power will make some folks hesitant. Maybe post up a compression test and a pic or two with the cowling off. GLWS, she looks great

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. Prior to 2005 225s had exhaust corrosion issues, this was not an issue for 2006 and newer. Mine is fine. With regard to power this boat cruises at 28-30 @ 4000 rpm, gets on plane quickly and has a top speed of 42 mph.

https://www.classicparker.com/threads/yamaha-f225-corrosion-complaints.12404/ I had to replace my fuel tank on my 2001 23DVCC in 2016 for 7k. With bottom paint and a medium load my F300 tops out at 40knots. Repowering and new fuel tank add up to some serious money. It is a sharp looking Parker. Mine looks weathered from being moored in the ocean but mechanically it is in great shape.

Wow, excellent shape. Definitely garage kept. Price is a good starting point. The items of concern is engine age and fuel tank age. They do have a limit to their life span. Nice boat, trailer and motor.

Thanks for the reply. Prior to 2005 225s had exhaust corrosion issues, this was not an issue for 2006 and newer. Mine is fine. With regard to power this boat cruises at 28-30 @ 4000 rpm, gets on plane quickly and has a top speed of 42 mph.

https://www.classicparker.com/threads/yamaha-f225-corrosion-complaints.12404/
Chip,

In the pre inflation/ supply chain economy, I’d say that you’re $10-15K above the market but where the used boat market in the Northeast was last Spring & Summer, who’s to say? I think the market this Spring is gonna be softer then it was last year but that’s just speculation on my part. Your boat looks super clean and you very well may get your asking price. If you’re not in a hurry, I do not think the price is outlandish taking into account what the market was like last year.

One thing that you’re wrong on is the 2006 model year of the F225 not being considered to be in the corrosion zone. Your engine may in fact not have corrosion not all of them do but overall the 2006 F225 model year is for sure regarded as being susceptible to mid section exhaust corrosion…..

Hi all -

I'm getting offers to mid-40's sight unseen. When I research other 2320's for sale they are much newer and significantly more money or not very nice and priced around my asking. This rig is garage kept and very clean, no saltwater corrosion.

How's my price point on my boat? Thanks
Beautiful 2320! You obviously take care of the vessel. I just has a survey done on a 2320 out here in CA. It has a 300HP on it and a small tower with controls and a 65 gallon bait tank. Setup for tuna fishing out here in socal. The owner neglected the maintenance so it needs a few things but the valuation came in at 53K. The surveyor did note that there's differences between market value vs asking prices. The owner wants 70k. Just thought you might be interested.
FYI. I know a few dealers/brokers that are buying them and flipping them for profit out here in California.

Back