2007 2320 F250

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did she really sell in just 48 hours? I am not surprised. Nice work. I know another member was asking about your boat for sale on another site. What's next?...or was she all ready replaced w/ that 2008 in your signature?

Did she really sell in just 48 hours? I am not surprised. Nice work. I know another member was asking about your boat for sale on another site. What's next?...or was she all ready replaced w/ that 2008 in your signature?
Yes sir replaced with the 2008. Made the mistake and sold the 07 2320 and went with the 23se for a year. I just missed the Pilot House. The 2320 is such a comfortable and versatile boat. Ill be keeping this one for the foreseeable future.

Yes sir replaced with the 2008. Made the mistake and sold the 07 2320 and went with the 23se for a year. I just missed the Pilot House. The 2320 is such a comfortable and versatile boat. Ill be keeping this one for the foreseeable future.
Heres the '08 over in the gulf last week scalloping. Complete with second station and pregnant wife with friends.

Attachments

• IMG_0694.jpg
    IMG_0694.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 75
Back