2007 Parker 2100 Custom NC Wildlife Officer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been looking for the same wildlife boat but in a 23. If it was just a little closer....
It will be difficult to find a NC Patrol Parker in a 23 or larger in good shape because usually they are used in salt water and are stationed in or near Morehead City ,I have been there several times to look at some to be auctioned and found that most of the time they are not serviceable based on condition and are stripped of parts from the motor , boat and trailer . Also most are in terrible condition from use in a saltwater environment so if a boat for auction is in Morehead City take a hard look at it before you bid . If it is in the mountains or piedmont or Raleigh it is probably a large lake or a sound boat and in good or very good condition.

This boat was in Morganton, NC and used on the freshwater lakes- mainly Lake Norman.

It will be difficult to find a NC Patrol Parker in a 23 or larger in good shape because usually they are used in salt water and are stationed in or near Morehead City ,I have been there several times to look at some to be auctioned and found that most of the time they are not serviceable based on condition and are stripped of parts from the motor , boat and trailer . Also most are in terrible condition from use in a saltwater environment so if a boat for auction is in Morehead City take a hard look at it before you bid . If it is in the mountains or piedmont or Raleigh it is probably a large lake or a sound boat and in good or very good condition.
Saltwater is hard on steel and aluminum parts including engine parts. Fresh water is hard on wood. Rot loves fresh water.

I wonder if the normal 21dv could handle a 300? They wouldn’t let me order mine with a 225? Even though it’s rated for it as per uscg.

I wonder if the normal 21dv could handle a 300? They wouldn’t let me order mine with a 225? Even though it’s rated for it as per uscg.
The NC wildlife boats are special ordered/built and spec'd out for the larger motors. The transom is thicker and overglassed with additional bracing. I believe they also add more floatation foam.

Back