2008 1801 Cushions

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

9milemaine

Reaction score
Hello All,
I’ve got a 2008 1801. When I bought the boat it didn’t come with the cushions for the bow or the battery boxes in the back but it does have snaps in both locations. Is there any place to find these stock without having to have them custom made?
Thanks!

In stock? with the snaps in the right spot? I wouldn't think so but maybe I'm wrong.
Coastal Canvas Manufacturing | (coastalcanvasmfg.com). I believe these people are still doing the OEM cushions for Parkers. If not, pretty sure you can still get what your looking for here anyway. I got a whole new set a few years back for my 1800...just like new! So pretty new that I only bring them out for the wife!

In stock? with the snaps in the right spot? I wouldn't think so but maybe I'm wrong.
Coastal Canvas Manufacturing | (coastalcanvasmfg.com). I believe these people are still doing the OEM cushions for Parkers. If not, pretty sure you can still get what your looking for here anyway. I got a whole new set a few years back for my 1800...just like new! So pretty new that I only bring them out for the wife!
Thank you for the recommendation! I ordered the cushions today. Got to keep the wife happy!!

I would've suggested doubling up on the cushion thickness. It would impeed on opening those lids but 2" just doesnt cut it.....(I know, thats what she said)
One of my pet peaves is people walking on my cushions like door mats thats why they stay home.

I have a 98 2310 DV coastal canvas just made four sets of Seat cushions for me all the snaps lined up just like they did at 98

Back