• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale 2008 2100 Deep Vee Forward Seating Hard Top with 150 Yamaha

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Putting out feelers for my 2008 2100DV Forward Seating with 150 Yamaha. Always lift kept, no bottom paint, no trailer. Motor has ~1000 hours, tachs have been replaced, will confirm hour via mechanic/computer. I just restored the boat, but health forces sale. New SIMRAD GO XSE, custom curtains, all new cushions and 14” Edson steering wheel with knob just a few of the upgrades. More pictures and info will follow. Wanted to put this out to the group before I put it out to locals and on Boat Trader. Boat is located in Key West. She’s a a Creampuff, they don’t make them like this anymore (literally). Haven’t decided on a price on it yet but will sell for a reasonable offer. PM me with questions.

AEA1C77C-673B-4F9C-9FA5-9F39BB43FE5F.jpeg

Last edited:
Computer came back with 1226 hours. Realizing new owner might have to by a trailer if they don’t dry stack it asking price will be $37,000. Official listing will go out on this and other websites with more pictures in January.

Back