2008 Parker 21 DV Repower

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canyonkid91

Reaction score
Moving my thread over here.........

Hey all, I currently have my 2008 2100 CC with 150 4 stroke for sale on FB marketplace and THT. Having said that, I love it and am seriously considering repowering it, not because I have to but just would like a little more power with a new engine. If I do go down this road the 175 Suzuki is at the top of my list. Currently my 150 Yamaha 4 stroke with half a tank of fuel and me consistently hits 39-40 MPH, light i have had it up to 42 with 4 people on the boat. The 175 zuke is at the top of my list for a few reasons, the deeper gear ratio, bigger prop, low end grunt and a few extra ponies would be great.

What have others repowered with and are you happy with your choice? Should I just spring for the 200?

Spoke with a couple guys who repowered 2120’s with the in-line 200 suzuki. All of them love the boat with that power. Not sure where you located but best prices I have found were Danny’s marine in Maryland.

Thats where I'd say go.....The 200 is no longer a V6.......It's a Big inline 4cyl. engine So that keeps weight down.

You will be using 1/2 or 3/4 of the throttle you are using now.....This will equate to longer range with better fuel mileage and at speeds greater than you have at cruise now.

Back