2010 Live Well

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttrox117

Reaction score
I have a 2010 Parker 1801 which I purchased from the original owner. The Live Well is located under the console seat but did not come with any of the plumbing necessary to get it functioning. I contacted Parker and was told that it was an old design and supplier and they have no info on my well? Anyone help with with the parts I need to get it working?
Thanks

I have a 2010 Parker 1801 which I purchased from the original owner. The Live Well is located under the console seat but did not come with any of the plumbing necessary to get it functioning. I contacted Parker and was told that it was an old design and supplier and they have no info on my well? Anyone help with with the parts I need to get it working?
Thanks
Some pictures of what is there would probably be helpful. There have been multiple designs over the years.

That said, check your bilge. Do you have a seacock and pump mounted anywhere? If not, you’re probably going to be starting from square one as the well was probably never plumbed.

Is it a possibility that what you’re seeing is a cooler seat, and it was never intended to be a live well?

Back