2011 2510xld bunk spacing

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tooler

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forum I tried to look back through the threads and couldn’t find the answer to my question but anyways, I just purchased a 2011 2510 xld and trying to figure out where I should set the bunks on the trailer I have. Should the boat sit on the outer chines, between the chines or somewhere else? Any advice or insight would be appreciated….

The outboard edge of mine are set just inside of the trim tabs.

Attachments

• IMG_0722.JPG
    IMG_0722.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 18
Thank for the reply I don’t think that would work for me though as the edge of the chine would ride right on the middle of the bunk on mine.

Thank for the reply I don’t think that would work for me though as the edge of the chine would ride right on the middle of the bunk on mine.
Hi Tooler, welcome you to ClassicParker!.... I'm not sure if the following info will help, but just in case;
We have a 2013 2520 XLD (deep-V); same hull as yours. The trailer is a tandem-axel Road King 12,000 lb. trailer. I don't remember where the hull hits the bunks; I just know it rides nicely as set up, (and as explained below), and it does not rest on the thru-hull fittings, transducer or trim tabs.
The main bunks are 11 feet long, 4.5" wide X 6.25" deep.
The bunks are spaced 5 feet apart, measured to the outside of each bunk....(subtracting the 4.5 inches X 2 that makes the inside spacing between the bunks to be 4' 3").
From the top of the axle to the top of the bunks is 12.5 inches. (And the axle 'dips' in the center an additional 3 inches...

Back