2011 Parker 23oo DV CC Value

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssolway

Reaction score
I am thinking about purchasing a Parker CC DV 2300. I am familiar with Parker Boats and know of their reputation. This boat is clean with a Yamaha 250 XCA that has less than 300 hours. Pictures attached.
Details can be also be found here:
Used 2011 Parker 2300 Center Console DV, 08005 Barnegat - Boat Trader

This boat drives well and has been well cared for. Seller started at $70k and reduced the price to $64k. I still think it is over priced but would like opinion on by how much? I don’t mind paying a little premium for a clean boat, but I don’t want to overpay going into winter time!
Any advice, or opinion on what actual value should be is greatly appreciated!

Details on boat from seller:

Low hrs (298.5); impeccably maintained; always stored indoors during winter; stored indoors or on rack in summer. Purchased from original owner in 2017 w 104 hours; all service records available.

Yamaha 250-hp four-stroke outboard F-250 XCA (298.5 hours)

4 blade stainless propeller and 3 blade spare prop

155 gal fuel tank

Lewmar Fish Pro windlass w molded anchor locker and helm controls

Lenco trim tabs w trim level indicator gauges at helm and instant retract

10 gal fresh water washdown on starboard side of console

Raw water washdown in port stern corner

Portable head with dockside pump-out

Leaning post with removable backrest

30 gal live well under/behind helm seat

24 Rod holders: 6 on T-Top; 4 behind leaning post; 10 on gunnels (5 each side); 4 horizontal under gunnels (2 each side)

Insulated fish box w cutting board in stern

Molded bow Vee seats with insulated storage boxes and casting platform insert

Full set of cushions for bow area, including casting platform insert (cushions never used)

Full transom with single bracket w/swim platform and dive ladder

Stereo in helm glovebox w AUX cord pigtail

USB chargers in helm glovebox

Stainless steel two-piece, low style bow rails

Stainless steel deck hardware [8" cleats: bow, spring, stern)

Hydraulic steering with stainless steel wheel and steering knob

Hull and deck joint thru-bolted w stainless fasteners

Navigation lights

Cockpit lighting

Bilge pump with float switch

Self-bailing cockpit with nonskid deck surface

Compass

Horn

Heavy duty sport rub rail

Toe rails

Spreader light

Flotation foam

Electronics

Garmin 4210 Chart Plotter / Fish Finder

Garmin GMR_18_24_xHD Radar

Garmin 200 VHF marine radio

Airmar Marine Heading Sensor

Canvas, Covers, etc.

Canvas covers for leaning post and helm

5 piece, 3 sided custom helm enclosure

Blue canvas T-Top

Full boat cover- completely covers anchor to motor (not pictured)

2 Marine bean bag chairs

Trailer

Tandem 2018 Load Rite bunk trailer (Model 5S-AC25T6000102LTB2), w/ climb-up bow steps on winch post, custom lights on separate circuit on trailer guides, spare tire and current inspection.

Attachments

• IMG_3457.jpg
    IMG_3457.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3465.jpg
    IMG_3465.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3483.jpg
    IMG_3483.jpg
    457.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3502.jpg
    IMG_3502.jpg
    493.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3515.jpg
    IMG_3515.jpg
    480.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3527.jpg
    IMG_3527.jpg
    908.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3567.jpg
    IMG_3567.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3565.jpg
    IMG_3565.jpg
    540.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3560.jpg
    IMG_3560.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3549.jpg
    IMG_3549.jpg
    665.5 KB · Views: 2
I think that boat is priced about right given the current market and the fact it is a sought after Parker center console model that is no longer in production. The electronics are dated but it looks to be in good shape with low hours.

That round deck plate cut into the port gunnel is a real hack but it could be fixed!

Be sure to check the deck for moisture around the rear and sides of the center console.

You have to ask how much is it worth to you and what other comparable boats could you buy with about $65K.

I think only an extensive sea trial in various conditions will help you determine fair value. I have that boat but its a 2000 and I paid less than 1/2 that last year. Looks like many improvements were made to the console during that time. One thing I really dislike on this boat, at any price is how saggy/heavy the stern is. My Yamaha F250 lower unit is almost completely submerged while tilted up. Raising the motor holes won't help. I used a permatrim to solve the low speed planning issues. Works great but seems odd that it needed it.

Food for thought.

I have posted this advice in several places...move your batteries to under the forward console seat. You'll be amazed at the difference.

I hear yah, and I want to do that - a bit concerned about taking up room in the console, but it may happen anyway this winter!!

Mine are under the forward seat. Doesn't really take any critical space, and are as far forward as possible.

I am thinking about purchasing a Parker CC DV 2300. I am familiar with Parker Boats and know of their reputation. This boat is clean with a Yamaha 250 XCA that has less than 300 hours. Pictures attached.
Details can be also be found here:
Used 2011 Parker 2300 Center Console DV, 08005 Barnegat - Boat Trader

This boat drives well and has been well cared for. Seller started at $70k and reduced the price to $64k. I still think it is over priced but would like opinion on by how much? I don’t mind paying a little premium for a clean boat, but I don’t want to overpay going into winter time!
Any advice, or opinion on what actual value should be is greatly appreciated!

Details on boat from seller:

Low hrs (298.5); impeccably maintained; always stored indoors during winter; stored indoors or on rack in summer. Purchased from original owner in 2017 w 104 hours; all service records available.

Yamaha 250-hp four-stroke outboard F-250 XCA (298.5 hours)

4 blade stainless propeller and 3 blade spare prop

155 gal fuel tank

Lewmar Fish Pro windlass w molded anchor locker and helm controls

Lenco trim tabs w trim level indicator gauges at helm and instant retract

10 gal fresh water washdown on starboard side of console

Raw water washdown in port stern corner

Portable head with dockside pump-out

Leaning post with removable backrest

30 gal live well under/behind helm seat

24 Rod holders: 6 on T-Top; 4 behind leaning post; 10 on gunnels (5 each side); 4 horizontal under gunnels (2 each side)

Insulated fish box w cutting board in stern

Molded bow Vee seats with insulated storage boxes and casting platform insert

Full set of cushions for bow area, including casting platform insert (cushions never used)

Full transom with single bracket w/swim platform and dive ladder

Stereo in helm glovebox w AUX cord pigtail

USB chargers in helm glovebox

Stainless steel two-piece, low style bow rails

Stainless steel deck hardware [8" cleats: bow, spring, stern)

Hydraulic steering with stainless steel wheel and steering knob

Hull and deck joint thru-bolted w stainless fasteners

Navigation lights

Cockpit lighting

Bilge pump with float switch

Self-bailing cockpit with nonskid deck surface

Compass

Horn

Heavy duty sport rub rail

Toe rails

Spreader light

Flotation foam

Electronics

Garmin 4210 Chart Plotter / Fish Finder

Garmin GMR_18_24_xHD Radar

Garmin 200 VHF marine radio

Airmar Marine Heading Sensor

Canvas, Covers, etc.

Canvas covers for leaning post and helm

5 piece, 3 sided custom helm enclosure

Blue canvas T-Top

Full boat cover- completely covers anchor to motor (not pictured)

2 Marine bean bag chairs

Trailer

Tandem 2018 Load Rite bunk trailer (Model 5S-AC25T6000102LTB2), w/ climb-up bow steps on winch post, custom lights on separate circuit on trailer guides, spare tire and current inspection.
Hi, I just wanted you to know, I purchased that boat a few weeks ago. My wife fell in love with it when the owner showed it to us and took us out for a ride in it. Hope you find another one.
BTW... I am moving the batteries and switch into the console, changing the raw wash down set up and updating the electronics and installing pull up (or pop up) cleats when they come back into stock.
The previous owner is a great person and I told him I would be happy to take him fishing next year.

The age old question of what is the right price for a boat. What that means to many people is if I have to sell it how bad will I get hurt in the flip. I would say at 50 k you are insulated against loss and as you near 70 k that loss increases. So under 60 you are pretty safe for a year or 2 with little downside and over 60 you are more vulnerable to a market correction. By the same token that boat is a little underpowered with a 250 IMO. It also needs an electronic upgrade and that’s gonna cost you. So everything being equal on a 2011 boat my bid would be 55k as it sits right now if I wanted the boat but wouldn’t be upset if I missed it. If I had to have it I’m paying 62k.

Good luck

The age old question of what is the right price for a boat. What that means to many people is if I have to sell it how bad will I get hurt in the flip. I would say at 50 k you are insulated against loss and as you near 70 k that loss increases. So under 60 you are pretty safe for a year or 2 with little downside and over 60 you are more vulnerable to a market correction. By the same token that boat is a little underpowered with a 250 IMO. It also needs an electronic upgrade and that’s gonna cost you. So everything being equal on a 2011 boat my bid would be 55k as it sits right now if I wanted the boat but wouldn’t be upset if I missed it. If I had to have it I’m paying 62k.

Good luck
The difference in wide open throttle in my 23DVCC was 4 knots with a 300hp vs 250 Yamaha.

Hi, I just wanted you to know, I purchased that boat a few weeks ago. My wife fell in love with it when the owner showed it to us and took us out for a ride in it. Hope you find another one.
BTW... I am moving the batteries and switch into the console, changing the raw wash down set up and updating the electronics and installing pull up (or pop up) cleats when they come back into stock.
The previous owner is a great person and I told him I would be happy to take him fishing next year.
Good for you! It was a very clean boat and Joe is a nice guy. Timing was off for me. Enjoy it!

Good for you! It was a very clean boat and Joe is a nice guy. Timing was off for me. Enjoy it!
TY... I'm sure you'll find one that fits your wants. This boat really filled my wants and my wifeys' wants too!!! That makes it a great boat for fishing and going out to the sandbar with family and friends. Joe is a real nice guy and I'm going to stay in touch with him.

I have pop up cleats for sale if you are interested. They are from a 2009 Parker 2300.

Back