• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 Parker 2300 DVCC w 250 Yamaha

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice boat I’m new to this forum and a little surprised moderator allows members to post negative comments about sellers price etc.. Coming from the Hull Truth it’s simple if you think the boat is overpriced you say nothing and move to the next ad.
Good Luck

Welcome to the site but I am on THT and they comment on price as well.

Personally I think an open forum should allow free speech to a degree you don't have to be outright nasty. But, come on we are mostly adults; if a boat is over priced in your opinion why not state the "It's Overpriced". Plenty of people comment a boat is a "Great Deal and shouldn't Last Long" if a positive comment is allowed why not a negative opinion? I'm looking for my first Parker and both the positive and negative comments help educate me about the market. Speaking of the market when I see a 10-15 year old Parker priced @ 75% of the new price it pushes me towards new. Since I do not understand the market pricing, I do not comment on prices. However, I sure do appreciate other members on pricing both positive and negative.

Nice boat I’m new to this forum and a little surprised moderator allows members to post negative comments about sellers price etc.. Coming from the Hull Truth it’s simple if you think the boat is overpriced you say nothing and move to the next ad.
Good Luck
Congrats on the 2017 you just bought.

Back