• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 Parker 2300 DVCC w 250 Yamaha

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsepi

Reaction score
Thinking of selling my beautiful boat, it’s a fishing machine, simrad chart plotte, radar depth finder, all professionally installed, full enclosure, 0599AB35-7D15-473D-89D4-A557523D6330.jpeg

250 Yamaha outboard, many extras, fighting lady yellow hull, always professionally
maintained, i posted 2013 but meant to put 2012, no trailer, as I store it at the marina year round. I am the original owner.

No disrespect but it’s 11 years old and must have a few hours on it. You can probably get a new one with a trailer for a little more than that.

The only time you see a used 23 dvcc
Is Divorce or death, hardest used boat to fine even when times are good,

My wife and I came from boating on lakes for 30 yrs and she is very nervous boating in the ocean, so getting her out for the last 11 yrs has been some what of a challenge. And living in New Hampshire the boating season is very short,
Therefore the boat is in excellent condition minimal hrs, has many many extras on it. May it’s not worth 80,000
But I’ve seen 2001 Parker 23 for 72,000
So I don’t know what to ask

New boat, motor, and trailer starts at $98k, and good luck getting one, particularly with Yamaha power which is Parker dealers predominant preferred.

I think your only draw back at that price is the 250 vs a 300. Prior to recent years, the layout hasn’t changed in a couple of decades so older boats in good shape with 300’s can still demand a pretty penny. In most circles, the older boats are more desirable anyhow, at least down here in NC. For what it’s worth, I just sold my ‘09 with 600 hrs for 47k and had a line of guys at the dock ready to stroke me a check.

Beautiful boat. GLWS

The only time you see a used 23 dvcc
Is Divorce or death, hardest used boat to fine even when times are good,
Saw only 2 23DVCC in 15 years in South Florida used. Bought mine in 2010 a 2001 model. Bought only the boat, no engine or trailer for $18,500. Put a new 250 Yamaha electronics ect. 48K in it. Re powered it in 2015 with a 300hp, difference is 4 more knots.

I know a 2300DV with the engine I have and equipped like I have it would be around $120k new. With the low hours that I have on the engine I wouldn’t take a dime less than $85k if I were to try and sell it. If I couldn’t get that number, it’s paid for, I’d keep it. It’s up to each seller to set their mark wether anyone agrees with their valuation or not.

Thanks for all the feed back, this boat is loaded with extras, it is in for a complete deep clean, and spring commissioning, I will post more pictures when its done,
but I agree 80,000 is the price,
my wife is so nervous when we go fishing I have to leave the engine running, she’s afraid it won’t start, if I was to guess at actual running time maybe 50 hrs, because I leave the engine running may be 150hr not sure, I will have the mechanic tell me, and I will post it with more pictures

Ask what you want, start high as its' easier to come down in price than go up. Myself and every member on this forum has never seen a boat market like the one we are in now. If you ever were to demand a premium price for a used rig, today is the day.
Also, with inflation going up at record speed, that $80,000 will not be the same come December this year.
Nice looking 2300. Someone is eye balling it in front of their keyboard right now...

Nice boat I’m new to this forum and a little surprised moderator allows members to post negative comments about sellers price etc.. Coming from the Hull Truth it’s simple if you think the boat is overpriced you say nothing and move to the next ad.
Good Luck

No disrespect but it’s 11 years old and must have a few hours on it. You can probably get a new one with a trailer for a little more than that.

And your point??

OP doesn’t even sound 100% committed to selling, doesn’t strike me as a seller desperate to move the boat. He lists for $80K and gets it, good for him and the buyer who wanted a very tough to find boat is happy. There are currently a lot of people with a lot of money, whom have stayed close to home for the last year plus and have skipped vacations and other activities they previously spent recreational $$ on. Run into one of them, who wants a nice Parker, in a difficult to find configuration during normal times ( we’re not in normal times) and he/she strokes a cheque without hesitation.

Boat doesn’t sell and OP becomes more motivated to sell, HE has the option to lower the price, OP isn’t twisting anyone’s arm to buy his boat.

Nice boat I’m new to this forum and a little surprised moderator allows members to post negative comments about sellers price etc.. Coming from the Hull Truth it’s simple if you think the boat is overpriced you say nothing and move to the next ad.
Good Luck
Hi Cmand60, Welcome to ClassicParker!.... I'm a 'relatively' new member compared to a lot of the original long-term veterans. I'm not sure if there are moderators here, and I don't know if there are printed/posted guidelines. From what I've seen the past four years, most people here are cordial; in fact very friendly and helpful. It seems recently that some 'friction'/contention has seeped in, and it usually has centered around what you pointed out; someone 'commenting' on someone's price of their boats. I don't get involved with those conversations; I don't need more conflict in my life. I participate on ClassicParker for the enjoyment of hanging out with like-minded Parker Boat owners, and also for the education I get from a lot of these experts who willingly share their expertise... I hope you stick around, and once again, Welcome onboard!

Good Luck

This site isn’t moderated like THT. I like that I don’t have to second guess my post on CP.
ClassicParkers always been a great bunch of folks.
My only wish for this site is more people
Would post more content.

Last edited:
Back