• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2015 Parker 2310DV WA

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzn56

Reaction score
This month I'll be listing the Bossa Nova with Venture trailer for sale on a few websites for about $80K. This high-quality, very well maintained 2015 Parker 2310DV with a Yam250 and a 9.9 kicker has only seen freshwater in addition to being stored indoors every winter. The boat and motors have been regularly maintained and repaired as needed. It is currently in storage at Anchor Marine in Appleton, WI. The boat comes with a variety of gear (dock lines, fenders, marine cooler, life vests, table w/folding chairs and custom pad for the aft deck and sun sail), which makes it a family fun water sport vessel as well as a great fishing boat. If you know of anyone interested in a Parker in great condition, please let me know.

Do you have pictures I taught they stopped making 2310 in 2012

I would be interested, how many hours on the engine?

Do you have pictures I taught they stopped making 2310 in 2012
Yes, I've been going through my photos and will share some soon. Regarding when they stopped making the 2310DV WA, I visited the Parker factory in Beaumont in Oct 2013, they were still making this model although they did not have one on the manufacturing floor. Then when I contacted the OH dealer in July-August of 2014 I learned that Parker was going to stop manufacturing this model. My August 2014 order was delivered to the dealer in December 2014 and the Manufacturer's Certificate indicates 2015.

Good question. I'm going to guess and say about 600 hours, but the boat has a gauge that tracks the actual hours so when I can access the boat in the next couple of weeks I'll get that actual number. The 9.9 Yamaha has far less hours, but there is no gauge to track it. Both engines have been probably over-serviced in terms of replacing fuel and oil filters, but I have the maintenance records. The boat was used very little during the 2020 season because WI was on Chicago's quarantine list from July to August and then from September to just recently. We arranged for the marine service to haul it out at the end of September where it was bottom-washed, cleaned, and the mechanicals serviced before being placed into winter storage.

Here are some pics from 2015 to 2020 (pics 6511, 6513, 6515, 6521). There are additional items that go with the boat (assuming the buyer wants them) like a white metal/wood-slatted folding table that is sized to fit the aft deck with the Sutton Bridge chairs (see Deck w chairs pic), the transom bench and the aft facing seats (seats 6). There are also dock lines, various cylindrical and round fenders, dock hook, marine cooler, etc.. The floor cover, the sun sail and the transom bench covers are custom-made. Preparing a list of this additional equipment.

Attachments

• 2015 April; Orientation.JPG
    2015 April; Orientation.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 148
  • 2015; Deck w chairs.jpg
    2015; Deck w chairs.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 149
  • 2016 Diversey Harbor.JPG
    2016 Diversey Harbor.JPG
    308.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 2017 - Running to Winter Storage.jpg
    2017 - Running to Winter Storage.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 138
  • 2017 Cockpit cover; custom Aft Deck pad.jpg
    2017 Cockpit cover; custom Aft Deck pad.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_6511.JPG
    IMG_6511.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_6513.JPG
    IMG_6513.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_6515.JPG
    IMG_6515.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_6521.JPG
    IMG_6521.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 124
That's the nicest 2310 I've ever seen! I'm very jealous. If I didn't have my 2005 alr ady.....I would be all over it.

I'd suggest posting on bloodydecks.com. if it you're not familiar with it, it's a west coast fishing forum with a bit of a parker cult following. Good luck with sale

It's been my baby for the past 6 years - if we weren't "turning the ship" in terms of life choices, we wouldn't be selling. On the other hand, storing it is too expensive an option. Thank you for letting me know about bloodydecks.com - never heard of it. I kind of thought Parkers were a East Coast - Midwest boat.

To update my previous guessestimate of hours - it's probably between 200 and 300 hours. The last two seasons combined was probably less than 50 hours with only 10-hours in 2020 given that we had no visitors out on the boat and we were quarantined at home some of the season. I can't imagine averaging 50 hours a season and that figure would still only be 300. Once again, I'll get the actual hours when I access the boat. Thanks.

The marine service finally moved my Parker from indoor winter storage to their facility. In addition to running Yamaha diagnostics (SEE ATTACHMENT) - everything is "Normal" - on the Yamaha 250, the total hours on the Yamaha 250 is 150 hours. My guesstimate is that the Yamaha 9.9 has about 20 hours. As indicated, both motors were serviced annually since the Parker's 2015 inaugural season. I plan to list the boat this week. Thanks for your interest.

Attachments

• Yamaha 250 Diagnosis.pdf
    150.2 KB · Views: 20
Attached FYI is a list of boat features as well as miscellaneous equipment that is included in the sale.

Attachments

• Summary - Bossa Nova Features and Equipment; 2021 May.pdf
    106.6 KB · Views: 23
Back