• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale 2016, Custom 1801 CC FOR SALE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjmazz

Reaction score
Meticulously kept, Parker 1801 CC with custom T-top (added prior to delivery by Quality T-Tops), custom made Sunbrella bow to stern boat cover (also made prior to delivery). Powered by Yamaha 115 with 434hrs (to date: 9/12/21). Service done regularly as suggested, most recently done in May 2021. “YES” warranty valid until 3/31/2022.
No rips or tears in any cushions. ALWAYS kept and covered on lift.
Original owner, purchased from local Marine dealer. This boat if for sale by original owner.
Aluminum Float-On Trailer (Load Rite) COMPLETELY SERVICED RECENTLY (July ‘21): New bearings and tires (pictured).

Please inquire for a full list of specs and/or any questions.
Asking price includes trailer, cover and vessel.
$32,500-No low ball offers. No trades.

Tampa Bay, FL

#FBmarketplace
#thehulltruth

Boat looks nice in the pics! I'm in the market for an 1801, but I live in Chesapeake, VA. Ideas on how we could get together?

Beautiful pipework. Travis was the best in the industry. I have been using Quality T tops Tarpon Springs for pipework for nearly 10 years. It was quite a blow when Travis died earlier this year.
Your 1801 looks beautiful and functional. That is a great price by the way. Best.

What is the t-top height from the floor? I have a bridge to go under.

My apologies, boat was sold and didn’t update posting, thanks all for your interest, it was a great boat for us and went to a good home.

Back