• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale 2016 Parker 1801 w/Yamaha F115 (42 hrs)

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WETSU

Reaction score
Gonna sell my lightly used 1801 with an awesome 80lb thrust 24 volt Motor Guide trolling system, a new Garmin 94sv on a Ram mount, stainless steel bimini, and a Load Rite trailer with a new spare tire. I'm asking $33,500 for it and can be reached through this site or at 757 880-6502. The boat is in great shape and has hardly been used with only 42 total hours on it. It's located in Virginia about 20 miles north of Norfolk.

Attachments

• IMG_1305.jpg
    IMG_1305.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1306.jpg
    IMG_1306.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1308.jpg
    IMG_1308.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1309.jpg
    IMG_1309.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 5
Does your boat have the forward casting platform and cushion? If so can you post pictures of the bow and the jump seat cushions?

Thanks!

Does your boat have the forward casting platform and cushion? If so can you post pictures of the bow and the jump seat cushions?

Thanks!
Yes. It has the forward casting platform and all the cushions. The cushions are in perfect condition. I don't use them so the first thing I did was remove them and store them inside my garage. I'll post some pics in a day or so.

So, looks like I'll need to lower the price on this to get her sold before winter. Let's try $31,500. Honestly, that's right at wholesale and a great deal for a lightly used 1801 (42 hrs). I don't think I can go any lower before reconsidering selling her at all.

Boat and motor are 2016 year model. The trolling motor and batteries are a year old. The Garmin 94sv and transducer are just a few weeks old.

One question that some may be wondering...How do you only have 42 hours on a 7 year old boat? That's about, 6 hours per year? Was the boat laid up for a while? I'm on the first month of a new motor and I have more hours than that already. Its a nice looking boat. Maybe add some more detailed photos...battery set up, etc. I have the 94SV and its a great unit. It could just be the time of year in addition to a worsening economic outlook.

Was wondering the same about the boat being laid up / not being used for so long. I am in the market for an 1801 just looking for one without a forward platform. This boat does look really clean, maybe a little paint on the lower unit. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks for the comments. According to the guy I bought it from, he and his wife thought they would enjoy having a boat but turned out she was afraid of it. Apparently, so was he. Although he liked to fish, he never took it far from the ramp and would anchor up in one spot and spend the entire day there. He lived in NC but had it stored at a friends in Virginia. They were not from the US. I was also suspicious of the hrs but after removing the cowling and seeing that there wasn't a speck of dirt or grease anywhere, and that the oil was clean enough to see thru, and a new filter was annotated with the last service date of about a year ago, and confirming that the gauges were not replaced or altered, I believed him. I know boats, I've owned more than 30 in my life and am fairly competent at servicing and doing minor repairs. I'm also a retired Army Colonel. I'm not in the habit of withholding information or deceiving folks. My asking price is what I paid for it several months ago minus the Garmin unit/custom installation (Ram mount, transom saver, clam shell, etc.) tax, title and fees. It was a good deal then, it's a better deal now. I have a few personal reasons for selling it and I'd be happy to discuss those with anyone interested enough to come see the boat. Hope that answers you questions and concerns.

No longer for sale. I have changed my mind about selling a pristine condition, low hour boat for less than wholesale.

Back