2018 2300 CC DV Help with stern lift,

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorta Salty

Reaction score
I went from a 2520 PH to a 2300 CC DV with a bracketed Yam 300. Motor is mounted 2nd hole down and Im running the factory ss 3 blade prop. Boat will plane out fine at higher speeds and a little tab however it appears to run low in the rear at slow speeds and sits down quick when coming off the throttle causing water to rise above the cowling seal and on to the bracketNew Parker.jpg. I was told to switch over to a 4 blade and that with give me more stern lift. Anyone else dealt with this on a 2300?

People have moved batteries to the console, installed Permatrims and added 4 blade props.
I have a Permatrim and a 17" Rev 4 on my 2320.

If I had it to do over again, I would start with adding larger blades to the trim tabs (or modify with downward fins similar to Bennett's sport tabs).

I just ordered 12x18 "edgemount" Lenco blades from Hodges Marine for $154 each. They use the same actuator as my current one. Will report back when I get them mounted and trialed.

Beautiful boat. Is this the one that was on Boat Trader located in MD that I was drooling over the past 2 months?

Back