• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2019 23 SE with 200 hp and 117 hours

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimeOut3

Reaction score
selling my 2019 23 SE. the market is pretty good and I just don’t use it as much as I thought I would. My son has gotten into mountain biking and we ride almost every weekend.

That being said not willing to take a bath either. I’d rather hold on to it then take a bath.

117 hours
No t top - I used for fly fishing
2 raymarine axion 9 units
Standard horizon dcs radio
No bow locker for increased room.
If interested shoot me an email at

da**en**andish@gmail.***
**rr**st******@****.com

selling my 2019 23 SE. the market is pretty good and I just don’t use it as much as I thought I would. My son has gotten into mountain biking and we ride almost every weekend.

That being said not willing to take a bath either. I’d rather hold on to it then take a bath.

117 hours

da**en**andish@gmail.***
**rr**st******@****.com
please call if boat is still available, very interested buyer Forked River N.J. 201 396 5064 or email [email protected]

please call if boat is still available, very interested buyer Forked River N.J. 201 396 5064 or email [email protected]

117 hours

da**en**andish@gmail.***
**rr**st******@****.com

your email does not seem to be complete. tried several times

117 hours

da**en**andish@gmail.***
**rr**st******@****.com
Price ?

I am interested. [email protected] let me know what you would like for the boat. I know the value of what you have.

Capt Greg Newport

Back