• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2020 Parker 2501 Deep V CC For Sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jme233

Reaction score
Wife wants a cabin for the kids so I'm thinking of listing my 2020 2501 for sale

Garmin 1242 XSV Touch Screen

Garmin 18HD Radar

Twin 150 Yamaha's (Completed 100 hr service)

Large Bow Rail with pulpit and windless

Underwater lights

Fusion stereo

a few more things I am sure I am missing

Any intereast?

looking to get 130k located in NJ

Wife wants a cabin for the kids so I'm thinking of listing my 2020 2501 for sale

Garmin 1242 XSV Touch Screen

Garmin 18HD Radar

Twin 150 Yamaha's (Completed 100 hr service)

Large Bow Rail with pulpit and windless

Underwater lights

Fusion stereo

a few more things I am sure I am missing

Any intereast?

looking to get 130k located in NJ
Beautiful boat! I wish the new colors were available in 2013... Missed them by one year. Good luck with the sale; I'm sure a CP person will grab it. We too like having the cabin....

Beautiful boat! I wish the new colors were available in 2013... Missed them by one year. Good luck with the sale; I'm sure a CP person will grab it. We too like having the cabin....
Thanks Andy! I figured I would list it here for the home team first before letting it go on the open market. This year she was a Tuna machine running offshore 80 miles for the hot yellowfin bite! Super comfortable and stable fishing platform. I will be sad to see her go!

I see a few people looking for this boat on here. Make me an offer

Back