2021 or new 2022 Parker Leadtimes

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The grey (gunmetal grey?) is a grand color for that boat! We attempted to order a Parker 2520 that color until we found out about the delays. Luckily found a 2021 2320 (white) with 27 hours on it...we leaped! And bit the bullet for a trailer for it...

Miker1234 - We only live once (as far as we know...) so if you get family approval (like I have to!) then you're good to go. These boats are fantastic in any arrangement from bare bones to fully outfitted!

Hope I didn't botch up by buying a roller bunk Load Rite trailer.
It’s Gunmetal Grey, I love the color for sure. Purchasing a boat has been in the works for a few years. The used market was too inflated in my area. Yes, it required family approvals! Deal is done now. I just need to buy all the electronics and safety equipment.

It’s Gunmetal Grey, I love the color for sure. Purchasing a boat has been in the works for a few years. The used market was too inflated in my area. Yes, it required family approvals! Deal is done now. I just need to buy all the electronics and safety equipment.
You are on your way! You probably got the GPS system...? This one has the Garmin GPS but I'm going to wait a while for a radar and auto pilot type things - but did go ahead and had a Lewmar 700 lb. windlass installed. If it's single handed, the auto pilot would be good since this 2320 doesn't have the second station. But we'll see... Some folks say we need it all, but that would be down right expensive.
BTW - that dealer should have kicked in with your Coast Guard Safety Gear - for maybe at least four people....!!!

Last edited:
I still need to get a windless anchor. I’m looking at the Profish 700 or 1000. Or the EZ-anchor drum anchor. Not sure yet. I might just get a anchor with chain in rope for now just so I can take it out and use the boat. And then upgrade later.

I still need to get a windless anchor. I’m looking at the Profish 700 or 1000. Or the EZ-anchor drum anchor. Not sure yet. I might just get a anchor with chain in rope for now just so I can take it out and use the boat. And then upgrade later.
Lewmar Profish 700 is what Parker installs on the 2320 with 300' of rode plus 10' of 1/4" galvanized chain and a Lewmar 14# Delta galvanized anchor... ( a Danforth works better to hold but doesn't wind up so well on the sprit. The Delta doesn't hold as well but looks perfect on the sprit.) The Profish works much better with an adequately sized swivel between the rode and chain - 1/4". Handling the anchor on that bow in any kind of rough water would be a PITA and could be a disaster. Just adding some thoughts....

Sorry - gotten myself off the thread topic...!!!

Miker1234 - are you west coast or east coast? Upper or lower?

I'm in Southern California.

@BillC Thanks for the information on the windless! There are so many options. I'll look into the 700 with the rope, anchor, and chain you mentioned.

Hope I didn't botch up by buying a roller bunk Load Rite trailer.

As long as you don't unhook at the top of the ramp and have it hooked pulling out. Even with a float-on style, mine once shifted as I backed down. Glad the safety chain was still hooked up. I had loosened the winch strap in prep for launching. Had to crank the boat back up, lock the winch, then back down, and where it was safe, unhook everything before climbing back in to back up and stop to self-launch her.

Well thought it was gonna happen but it was just a deal finalizing meeting. Boat is at dealership and I got to peek under the shrink wrap.
Then the salesman said july 20th might be the day I take it home... Dealership is supposed to call today with the official pick up date. I'm not getting bottom paint so it should just be fluids and yamaha rigging. No prop on engine.
Hopefully I can get it sooner once I talk to the service department and possibly manager if they still say late July. July would mean 2 payments before I step foot on boat?

Well thought it was gonna happen but it was just a deal finalizing meeting. Boat is at dealership and I got to peek under the shrink wrap.
Then the salesman said july 20th might be the day I take it home... Dealership is supposed to call today with the official pick up date. I'm not getting bottom paint so it should just be fluids and yamaha rigging. No prop on engine.
Hopefully I can get it sooner once I talk to the service department and possibly manager if they still say late July. July would mean 2 payments before I step foot on boat?
Man, I had no idea after it got to the dealer that it could take that long to splash!!! Mine is still under construction so I am concerned I will miss my second season! Can I ask who your dealer is?

We finally got our 2320 on Thursday. It sat down south at the dealer for over a month before the electronics were installed.

Yea we were far past the impatient period haha. We ordered the boat last June and they didn’t start the build until February. Now we have the boat and the weather is to nasty to even go up here. Luckily we have a few months to fish so we should have plenty of chances to get the boat wet

Yea we were far past the impatient period haha. We ordered the boat last June and they didn’t start the build until February. Now we have the boat and the weather is to nasty to even go up here. Luckily we have a few months to fish so we should have plenty of chances to get the boat wet
Congrats to you!!! Enjoy!!!

Do you keep it in the water.

I ordered mine from the dealer in Bayville.
Does anybody know what exactly the dealer does to prep the boat for delivery? My salesman only mentioned engine fluids, steering fluids and yamaha rigging. Not getting bottom painted. I guess batteries possibly, I believe one of the knowledgeable members here said parker installs the electronics.
I thought I was gonna get the boat a few days after the dealer got it. Major kick in the nuts

The dealer is making you take "financial" delivery of the boat before you take physical possession? That is not right...and not ethical.

Back