2021 or new 2022 Parker Leadtimes

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miker1234

Reaction score
Hi all!

I’m getting really close to pull the trigger on a new 2022 2320. Does anyone know how long it’ll take delivery based on past experiences? Some folks tell me if I were to order the boat today it would take delivery at the end of fall, others say spring. I understand that Yamaha is very backed up (due to Covid and chip shortages) as well which can lead to more delays. Any feedback is appreciated!! Thanks!

My order was placed in December, I was told maybe May definitely June, then definitely July , Im still waiting.

I’m sorry to hear that. Is the boat or the motor causing the delay?
We ordered a 2520 in November. Dealer said it would be done in August. Most recent update is that it is all done except waiting for windows (as are several other boats at the plant in the same situation ). They were expecting them last week. I haven’t heard any news yet.

We ordered a 2520 in November. Dealer said it would be done in August. Most recent update is that it is all done except waiting for windows (as are several other boats at the plant in the same situation ). They were expecting them last week. I haven’t heard any news yet.
Boat delivered yesterday to dealer!093BFB3B-D519-421E-8DB8-8EFDA22BB529.jpeg

When I ordered in June I was told I could get it as soon as October, but I think the lead time has increased since then. I scheduled my delivery for January as I wouldn't get to use it in November/December anyway (yay Amazon peak season) so can't speak to any production status/delay.

I had the same problem with the windows back in May-June and boat came in June 30

When I ordered in June I was told I could get it as soon as October, but I think the lead time has increased since then. I scheduled my delivery for January as I wouldn't get to use it in November/December anyway (yay Amazon peak season) so can't speak to any production status/delay.

Update on my order. The dealer proactively scheduled it to come in early (end of October) and Parker does not project delays at this time. The only concern they continue to have is window availability. I likely won't have any more news on it until late next month though.

Last edited:
@Wheels4896 thanks for the information!! Did they mention if they have and motor delays? I’m concerned with the global chip shortage and Yamaha motors.

@Wheels4896 thanks for the information!! Did they mention if they have and motor delays? I’m concerned with the global chip shortage and Yamaha motors.

That concern is actually what prompted me to call my dealer. I was going to have them pull up delivery in anticipation of delays. The information passed to me was that windows are the only concern at this point.

@Miker1234 just to share info, my end of October has turned into mid November at earliest due to window delays. Did you ever get an order in?

Hey, @Wheels4896 , I got my order in. They are supposed to start the build in mid-November. Hopefully yours doesn’t get pushed out any further!

Hey, @Wheels4896 , I got my order in. They are supposed to start the build in mid-November. Hopefully yours doesn’t get pushed out any further!

Very exciting! I'm hoping the same. I'll continue to update. Dealer should have more info late next week.

Has anyone ordered a 23SE this year? What did your dealer tell you the delivery date will be? Thanks.

They are supposed to start mine on 11/15. No completion date yet. I’ll reply back after I hear from them.

I ordered mine on 8/28. I just got a build start date of 1/24/22. I’m told in the past the build/delivery time is 5 weeks.
🤞

Back