2021 or new 2022 Parker Leadtimes

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 21 Se is starting 11/22. Was told 5 weeks by dealer, but to expect holiday delays.

Still happy to get it when it comes. It’ll be worth the wait!

We’ve been told multiple different start dates since ordering a new 2320. At first we were told it would be done by mid fall. Then they said the build would start November 1st. Now the dealer is saying the build won’t even start until January. So I’m thinking it probably depends on what model you order

Stopped by Starling Marine in Morehead City NC today to see what they had at the store. Almost empty. They just got 6 boston whalers that had been destined for a boat show. I'm guessing boat shows this coming year are going to be pretty thin in stock. Everything else pretty much backordered. They told me a new Parker 21 SE would be at least 8-9 months out. They have 6 regulators waiting at the plant for customers that have everything but the props, been waiting on yamaha to ship the props. Crazy. He said a contender order is out to 2023, they can't even give a price on those yet since manufacturer doesn't even know that yet. They still got a down-payment for one last week. Seems people are paying whatever the asking price is. Not a good time to be buying a new boat (or used).

Stopped by Starling Marine in Morehead City NC today to see what they had at the store. Almost empty. They just got 6 boston whalers that had been destined for a boat show. I'm guessing boat shows this coming year are going to be pretty thin in stock. Everything else pretty much backordered. They told me a new Parker 21 SE would be at least 8-9 months out. They have 6 regulators waiting at the plant for customers that have everything but the props, been waiting on yamaha to ship the props. Crazy. He said a contender order is out to 2023, they can't even give a price on those yet since manufacturer doesn't even know that yet. They still got a down-payment for one last week. Seems people are paying whatever the asking price is. Not a good time to be buying a new boat (or used).

I have a like new 23se 2019( purchased new in 2020) for sale in Florida if anyone is interested

Attachments

• EE8B1BA2-9916-43B1-ABC3-1AD8F7B4761D.jpeg
    EE8B1BA2-9916-43B1-ABC3-1AD8F7B4761D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 61
This all sounds so familiar! I ordered my 2120 in September of 2020 and did not receive until April 2021. Every time I asked what the status was, they always came back with the same issue. NO WINDOWS. However, this was so worth the wait.

Hi. I just ordered a 2120SC on 11/15 and was given a production start date of May 30 and a delivery date of mid July. So at least a 7 month wait lol.

Thanks Ozdogg! It will be my second Parker Sport Cabin. I sold a 25SC in 2013 and I have regretted it ever since. Hey, just wondering if anyone on this string has a newer 2120SC with the aft platform? It's a $4,500 upgrade plus tax. The dealer told me to "save my money" on the aft platform, but I'm worried the 2120SC bow runs too high without the aft platform. I would be interested to hear from others that already have a 2120SC.

Thanks Ozdogg! It will be my second Parker Sport Cabin. I sold a 25SC in 2013 and I have regretted it ever since. Hey, just wondering if anyone on this string has a newer 2120SC with the aft platform? It's a $4,500 upgrade plus tax. The dealer told me to "save my money" on the aft platform, but I'm worried the 2120SC bow runs too high without the aft platform. I would be interested to hear from others that already have a 2120SC.
In order to lower the bow on my 2120, I added a Permatrim and then reached out to Ken at Propgods. He recommended a four blade prop and with both of these, the bow is significantly lower and planes a lower speeds.

get the platform, it’s worth it.

For you guys ordering a 2120, I have a 2020 2120 w/ Yamaha 200 and trailer with 100 hrs on it here in NC for $84k. It's in great condition and the balance of the 5 year Yamaha warranty transfers.

I didn't realize the 2120 was available with platform. Would be cool to see a picture.

Back