2021 or new 2022 Parker Leadtimes

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI fella's, new member and soon to be a new 21se owner. I just ordered mine the other night, 1st they said Feb/March then april/may when it came time to sign the papers. They said no problems with yamaha chip or prop wise. I wish I would of decided to get another boat a few years ago, I couldn't afford stern or bow platforms which appear to be standard in 2019 or at least the stern storage/platform. I'm worried the stern will take on water in certain situations having the cockpit open to waves. Regardless I've always had old worn out boats that were too small for what I like to do. So I'm sure I'll be happy w/ a nice new boat, I know it's not a regulator or even a deep v parker but any parker is a good boat in my book.
I'll post any info I get from my dealer and enjoy reading what others are hearing from their dealer.

Ordered in early June...boat was loaded on a trailer today and expected to arrive at dealer early next week. Unfortunately sans side/aft windows. Will upload pics when I get them!

Congratulations NJBayhound!
Will your 21SE have the transom/stern with no splash well, similar to the 23SE? I recently saw a 2022 21SE and it did not have the splash well and platform which opens up the aft cockpit at the stern for more room...much better design.

Congratulations NJBayhound!
Will your 21SE have the transom/stern with no splash well, similar to the 23SE? I recently saw a 2022 21SE and it did not have the splash well and platform which opens up the aft cockpit at the stern for more room...much better design.
Thanks man, I ordered a 2022 and there is no center storage in stern. Since they didn't have any boats in stock or pictures of exactly what the stern looks like, I'm pretty sure its wide open inbetween the rear hatches/seats. W/ the rod holders on the back rest it is a little tight back there so I hope your right that I won't miss it.. It's 4400.00 for the aft platform, every boat they had in the yard had the aft platform so I'm not sure it looks like w/out it. I liked the extra storage that it provided but any storage is a upgrade compared to my little 14' privateer.

Yup that's me, thanks man. Now I know what my money is getting me, I like it. Definitely adds at least another 1'+ of cock pit.
I was wondering if anybody orders their boats w/out the swim platform? I have to go back to dealer to give them a few more bucks and might try to get the boat built w/out the swim platform. I don't dive and nobody I fish with does, I don't like swimming in bay/ocean or beach partying so I have no need for it. I've never accidently fell out of a boat. Seems like another thing to get lines tangled in, Tuna caught in it at the end game. Only thing I would use it for is for a old transom mount trolling motor while waiting for another minn kota. Just put a minn kota on my privateer but it's way too small for the parker...

Yup that's me, thanks man. I do like the extra room, defintley opens it up behind the seat. She might be here in 4 months, hopefully I get it when the bass are still around.

My build started this week. So excited!
Lucky you man, I hope I get build start date from my dealer. No mention of a build date, kinda sounded like he'll let me know when it arrives at my dealer.

Yup that's me, thanks man. Now I know what my money is getting me, I like it. Definitely adds at least another 1'+ of cock pit.
I was wondering if anybody orders their boats w/out the swim platform? I have to go back to dealer to give them a few more bucks and might try to get the boat built w/out the swim platform. I don't dive and nobody I fish with does, I don't like swimming in bay/ocean or beach partying so I have no need for it. I've never accidently fell out of a boat. Seems like another thing to get lines tangled in, Tuna caught in it at the end game. Only thing I would use it for is for a old transom mount trolling motor while waiting for another minn kota. Just put a minn kota on my privateer but it's way too small for the parker...
I have the 21SE and platform is really useful to get in and out of the boat when it’s on the trailer.

Intel: Center consoles being completed and shipped much quicker than expected. Supply chain constraints for pilot house components ( I was told windows/doors) are bumping CC's up the production queue. I ordered mine on October 9th 2021...it arrived today ( with motors!).

I have the 21SE and platform is really useful to get in and out of the boat when it’s on the trailer.
Mine will spend most of it's life on trailor so thats a plus. I always have a ladder next to my boats at the house but not at the ramps of course.

Wow you got yours pretty quick. We ordered at the end of June and probably won’t get the boat until mid March. I still kinda think the dealer didn’t put the order through when he said he did.

Back