2021 or new 2022 Parker Leadtimes

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea man that's awesome news. I ordered mine on 12/17, hoping for a March delivery

I called my dealer today to see that status of my order. I doubled checked my paperwork and they were signed on 12/14. He said the boat is in production and should be in within a month. So that will work out to 14 to 17ish weeks.

He said parker received a bunch of windows/doors so the pilot house boats should start to come in for the pilot house crowd

I called my dealer today to see that status of my order. I doubled checked my paperwork and they were signed on 12/14. He said the boat is in production and should be in within a month. So that will work out to 14 to 17ish weeks.

He said parker received a bunch of windows/doors so the pilot house boats should start to come in for the pilot house crowd
I ordered my boat, bayhound, back on August 6, 2021 and can’t find anything out…was supposed to be started on February 7 of this year…still hoping!!!

Our boat was supposed to be shipped last week. Sent the rest of the money and then found out they were waiting for wiring harness so it was delayed. It’s been 9 months since we ordered

Reactions: Efx
Sounds fantastic…I’m in Jersey but the 23 would be a great boat for both places…have FUN!
Yea there’s definitely a lot of pluses with a CC. We fished out of one for a long time. Just figured it was time to stay warm and dry haha

I ordered my boat, bayhound, back on August 6, 2021 and can’t find anything out…was supposed to be started on February 7 of this year…still hoping!!!
I hope you get yours soon too, gotta get them before something really crazy happens. I hesitated to call my salesman but glad I did, Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease or just BS'ed...

I hope you get yours soon too, gotta get them before something really crazy happens. I hesitated to call my salesman but glad I did, Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease or just BS'ed...
Yup, right you are! I’ve exchanged emails with a gentleman named Jeff Donahue st the factory and he assures me as soon as it is out of mold he’ll get pictures and let me know. Fingers crossed….haven’t been without a boat for 38 years!!!

We just got word ours will ship to the dealer Monday. It’s been a long time coming and I can’t wait to get it on the water

Keep in mind that's only half of the equation. My boat arrived at the dealer at the beginning of February; however, I'm still waiting on some electronics and sitting in the queue at my dealer for rigging. Good news is that they are going to start rigging electronics next week.

Keep in mind that's only half of the equation. My boat arrived at the dealer at the beginning of February; however, I'm still waiting on some electronics and sitting in the queue at my dealer for rigging. Good news is that they are going to start rigging electronics next week.
Correct! I did think of that myself, and I am sure dealers have reduced staff since they can’t get boats….I have no “drool” left!!!

Oh I’m sure it’ll still be a while but it’s one step closer. We had electronics ordered well before the boat would arrive so we should only have to wait for our turn to get rigged

Back