2021 or new 2022 Parker Leadtimes

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought/hoped Parker was gonna do the garmin package and dealer just installed the antenna. Parkers website videos made it seem like they hung the motor as well, you would think they would rig it too. Hopefully I'm right but I have no facts to back it up.
Maybe w/ low inventory the dealers will get the new boats rigged and ready quickly to get that big check.

I thought/hoped Parker was gonna do the garmin package and dealer just installed the antenna. Parkers website videos made it seem like they hung the motor as well, you would think they would rig it too. Hopefully I'm right but I have no facts to back it up.
Maybe w/ low inventory the dealers will get the new boats rigged and ready quickly to get that big check.
[/QUOTE
Congrats!
What dealer did you go through.
We used executive yacht brokers. I think they’re in Oxnard

Reactions: A-K

My understanding was parker ships the boat with no fluids, so dealer is putting in engine oil, etc.

I actually preferred having my electronics shipped loose. Had them set up in a way that I think is better (radio on the ceiling, room for 2 943xsv on dash).

Wow you got yours pretty quick. We ordered at the end of June and probably won’t get the boat until mid March. I still kinda think the dealer didn’t put the order through when he said he did.
[/QUOTE]
145301, member: 8669"]
When I ordered in June I was told I could get it as soon as October, but I think the lead time has increased since then. I scheduled my delivery for January as I wouldn't get to use it in November/December anyway (yay Amazon peak season) so can't speak to any production status/delay.
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
QUOTE]
We used executive yacht brokers. I think they’re in Oxnard
Congrats Humboldt, guessing you are in north California around Arcata. We are a ways north in Brookings Or. We ordered a 2320 thats due to ship the end of this month. Wishing you all the best with your new Parker.

I took delivery on my boat last weekend!
I ordered it September 28th, finished on Feb 28th and delivered March 28th!

Good to hear that you got your boat. Again, still waiting for mine since Aug 6th, but told it is being built. It is out of the mold and stringers are done. Very anxious as you can imagine.

I hear ya! It’s so worth the wait. You will be pleased with the boat!

Ours is finally on the west coast but down at the dealer getting rigged with electronics. Hopefully that doesn’t hit any delays and we can get it up here soon.

Finally done with rigging commissioning, and in the slip.

Attachments

• 8D897202-E84C-437B-92DB-D7931562CE23.jpeg
    8D897202-E84C-437B-92DB-D7931562CE23.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 60
Looks good man, I like the grey. The side bunks on the trailer are cool too, should make it easier to get it back on the trailer I would think.

Looks good man, I like the grey. The side bunks on the trailer are cool too, should make it easier to get it back on the trailer I would think.
The grey (gunmetal grey?) is a grand color for that boat! We attempted to order a Parker 2520 that color until we found out about the delays. Luckily found a 2021 2320 (white) with 27 hours on it...we leaped! And bit the bullet for a trailer for it...

Miker1234 - We only live once (as far as we know...) so if you get family approval (like I have to!) then you're good to go. These boats are fantastic in any arrangement from bare bones to fully outfitted!

Hope I didn't botch up by buying a roller bunk Load Rite trailer.

Back