21 deep v two cooler bow seat filler

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bemidji60

Reaction score
going to put filler between cooler seats any tricks to secure and minimaze rattle 2019 deep v center console

going to put filler between cooler seats any tricks to secure and minimize rattle 2019 deep v center console

About the only way to minimizing the "lid" between the two forward seats from rattling is to secure it from the underside and firmly attach to the sides of the seat. I've seen 4 - zip-ties used between the bottom of the "lid" secured to 4 anchor points to the sides of the seat.

Or you could fabricate a thin, rotating piece of aluminum, attached to the top of the seat that "rolls" over the lid to firmly hold it down.

Attachments

• IMG_6618.JPG
    IMG_6618.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7797.JPG
    IMG_7797.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 26
going to put filler between cooler seats any tricks to secure and minimaze rattle 2019 deep v center console

Oh, the forward seating. 1" thick starboard strips on either side thru bolted, adhesively sealed, then a 1/4" strip of weather stripping on top, then your platform resting on top level to the forward seating. You may need a small section of starboard at the aft corners to keep it from sliding aft. That is how Parker does the inside insert between the storage spaces either side inside the berth of the 2120 and 2320 ( without the weather stripping...but that may reduce any rattle. But, I have no rattle on my 2320 or former 2120 from the insert).

Back