21 SE Accessory Switch

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgro808

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aloha everyone,

Hopefully a quick question. Does anyone know what if anything the accessory switch is wired to on the recent model 21se's? I was back there installing a few things and tried to trace it, but it looks like it just dives right into the center of the bundle and then down towards the tunnel. I haven't gotten the motivation yet to spit the bundle apart and really chase it down, figured I would start here first in case it goes somewhere obvious.

Thanks!

Having seen first hand the nightmare that can be stock Parker wiring, my bet would be that it dives into that cluster and dead ends wherever that cluster emerges. Parker uses a harness with all the wiring pre-run, so they can easily add options if they’re ordered with that particular boat. My suggestion would be to look at the next most conveniently accessible bundle location downstream and see if you find an empty pair of butt connectors (pos/neg). Check for continuity between that and the output terminal of the switch. Good luck, this is not an area that Parker excels in 🙄

Back