2120 on a Bunker Trailer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M.5trollo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone knows a good distance apart to setup my bunkers for a 2003 2120. I'm buying a used trailer and I'm hoping to setup the bunks as best I can before I load the boat for the first time.

Venture trailer if that makes a difference

Thanks!

look at a copy of the floor stinger drawings. Line up the bunks to sit under the stringer locations for best support. You could also use the rakes as a guide where to support.
Also, the forward position of the loaded boat is just as important. You dont want too much or too little weight on the tow vehicle. Check the tow vehicles max tongue weight and then you can adjust the boat as needed.

look at a copy of the floor stinger drawings. Line up the bunks to sit under the stringer locations for best support. You could also use the rakes as a guide where to support.
Also, the forward position of the loaded boat is just as important. You dont want too much or too little weight on the tow vehicle. Check the tow vehicles max tongue weight and then you can adjust the boat as needed.

Thank you. I guess this will require a little bit of trial and error. Hopefully less error!

Back