2120 Parker Repower Cost

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Costamesaspearo

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Looking at a used 2005 Parker and doing a repower with a 200 Suzuki, I’ve read through all the old posts. Was curious if anyone had recent repower and what I’m looking at cost wise and suggestions. I’m set on Suzuki because of cost and warranty, thanks again!

Be aware that at the current time, new outboards are extremely difficult to get with long lead times. I ordered my Yamahas in January; dealer is saying it'll probably be June before they'll have them in stock. So if you're on a timeframe, keep that in mind.
Thank you! That didn’t even cross my mind, I forgot lead times on most supplies have been delayed.

can be a material difference in price geographically. in the northeast maybe $20k all in installed. in FL a buddy did recently for $17k flat. your profile says south orange county - presuming CA and not NYS (?).

you’re gonna want to call around and find a good reliable dealer near you.

I've found a couple of solid reliable outboard mechanics but you are right, it cost more on the west coast. I'm in Orange County California, thank you again for input and suggestions.

Last edited:
Was quoted 21.5k for 250 suzuki in NC from a a guy I was going to get a sea pro from with no motor. The problem is you might not find a motor during this time.

Btw met a guy yesterday at the dock that repower his 2120 with a yammie 150 for 17k wanted a 200 but nothing is available. That price is just for the motor. I'm also on the left coast

Hey Guys,

Looking at a used 2005 Parker and doing a repower with a 200 Suzuki, I’ve read through all the old posts. Was curious if anyone had recent repower and what I’m looking at cost wise and suggestions. I’m set on Suzuki because of cost and warranty, thanks again!
I own a 2001 2110. Boat is at the yard now. I am also repowering with a Df200. Motor is hung and they are just waiting on a few parts to wrap it up. Had a 150 HPDI. Also had my tank replaced. Full of pin holes. Motor install we be around 21k. I’ll let you know how it works out.

Hey Guys,

You might want to check out the warranty policy good. My marina dealer here in Port Clinton Ohio dropped selling Suzuki because he had a lot of problems with Suzuki standing behind their warranty with customers.

You might want to check out the warranty policy good. My marina dealer here in Port Clinton Ohio dropped selling Suzuki because he had a lot of problems with Suzuki standing behind their warranty with customers.
That was a concern for me when I was choosing between the two. The yard where I am buying the engine sells both Yamaha and Suzuki. The mechanic recommended Suzuki because of the 3 plus 3 warranty. Both good motors.

14.4K OTD Suzuki 200A

here in California. Finished two weeks ago

8C8CEF62-E4DA-4674-86A9-14112649C3F7.png

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

How many hours are on the current motor?
I ask because I have a 2005 21 parker with 2800 hours and it runs perfectly.
I have also been wondering when to think about repowering but cant seem to find a reason why because it runs so good.

How many hours are on the current motor?
I ask because I have a 2005 21 parker with 2800 hours and it runs perfectly.
I have also been wondering when to think about repowering but cant seem to find a reason why because it runs so good.
It has low hours just prefer a 4 stroke.

Costamesaspear, Gonzalo at West Coast Marine has done a great job servicing my Yamaha engines for the past 12 years. He should be competitive on a repower quote. Yamaha has offered the 3+3 warranty in the past. Good luck with your Parker boat purchase and repower. Cheers, Kadman

What’s the top end and cruising speed for the Parker 2120 with a Suzuki 200?

I have a 2110 that I just repowered with a Suzuki 200. I am still going through the break in period. I haven’t ran it full throttle yet but at 5000 for a short time it was going 35mph. Feels like a different boat.

Back