• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

23' 2001 Parker DV CC FOR SALE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldman

Reaction score
The boat is a 2001 Parker deep vee center console. The motor is a Yamaha OX66 225hp. The comes with a galvanized bunk trailer in good condition. The boat comes with the following equipment:

Tee top with cloth top
"Phone Booth" style curtains for the console
Furuno DF, GPS, and RADAR all seperate units (contact me for specific details)
Lenco trimtabs with trimdicator
Outriggers

The motor has ~250hrs on it and is running great. I have not had any mechanical issues with it and it has been professionally maintained.

The boat has been garage kept during the winter months and kept in immaculate condition.

I am selling the boat to purchase a more family freindly boat...the Parker 2320dv sportcabin.

Asking $32900

This boat is easily towable with a 1500 size truck. It is an excellent platform for the fisherman looking for a versatile boat. With 150 gallons of fuel you will be able to fish just about anywhere you desire. I have fished it water as skinny as 2' on the flats, over 200 fathoms and everywhere in between. The boat has a very large fishbox in the bow that easily handles large tunas and 200+lbs of ice. The 8'6" beam with a 21degree deadrise provides a good balance of stability and comfort of ride.

I can be contacted via email at [email protected] and by cell phone at 240-367-6082

Ask for Bert

Back