2320-Converting fish box to aerated live well

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flipout15

Reaction score
Hey folks,

sorry for all of the questions but was wondering if anyone has converted the transom fish box to an aerated live well? If so, cost/feasibility would be great. It's one of the things that I scratch my head on is why the new models and I assume the older ones dont have a built in livewell.

thanks in advance

Hi I have a 05-2320 and did it usin a live well motor and put a tee at the input of the sea valve. I use it for one or two years. I even bought drain tubes For the water to drain when the pump is on. It didn't work we'll. when the boat rocked n roll the water would splash out and even pushing the doors open. I end up putting a 25 gall live well on the swim plate form. It was only one more. Live we'll motor to burn up at $200. Don't do it!!! Other problem it's not round and the bait had red spots at there noise due to them hitting there head. Buy a 25 gall live well n mount it on you swim platform. I will take pict. Tomorrow

That is a terrible idea...Square corner boxs do NOT make good livewells.

Putting the livewell on the bracket platform is another bad idea.

It's weight where you do not want it. {8.3lbs per gal.] It makes it easy for baits to get away if you have one do a flip. [Right back in the water, not on the deck]

So that brings us to the next avenue if you don't want a perminate livewell?

1st you need the right height tub so that it can drain over the side without a exit thruhull.

100_4954_zpsc36dcb49.jpg

100_4955_zpsd64793bb.jpg

100_4956_zpsbb42a530.jpg

What wart said terrible idea to make that alive well, I have the deep transom box in my 2000 model, square corner kill bait.

thanks for the feedback. Kind of figured I would get those responses as all livewells I have ever seen were rounded so I thought there was something to it.

Thanks again,

Back