25 CC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunn6253

Reaction score
Im looking into purchasing a 2003 25' center console, I believe the model is 2500 SE, which is the special edition. It has a 2003 Yamaha 225 four stroke on it with only 230 hours. This boat is mint, was owned by a older gentlemen and only used it in a river. It is basically a brand new boat for half the price.

I can't really find too much information about the special edition. Im looking to primarily use the boat for toona fishing out on Stellwagon and east of Chatham. Would I be better off looking for a 2501 CC or is the 2500 CC special edition the same boat pretty much? Thanks for the help.

I can't speak directly to that model but which hull does it have??

Deep Vee or Modified.

If you count the lifting strakes and it only has one it is a modified v and may not be the best for offshore use.

I'm sure others with the CC models will chime in.

dunn -

In my opinion, a 2501 is what you want for Stellwagon. Twin motors would be better. I bring my 23SE out there but because of the modified hull you really need to watch the weather.

Of course, 2501's are more expensive and tougher to find. My next ride with either be a 26 Regulator or a 30 Gready White. I need something safe for Stellwagon or Crab Ledge.

That should suit you fine on the bank. But I don't think it is enough boat for the BB east of chatham.

I have no problem going 40 or so miles off the Jersey Coast with mine. It's a 16 degree modified. Not as fast as some, but stable as can be. It won't slice through waves like a Contender if that's your criteria, but I'm not afraid to take it anywhere. If the weather is too bad, I'm not out there anyway. JMHO...... :wink:

Back