• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2501 Deep-Vee w/ Engine Warranty Until 2009

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Brad

Reaction score
This is going to make someone very happy. A long list of options and most of them are new since the repower. I ran this boat personally on 9/25/06 running @ 3900 RPM's getting 2.1 MPG traveling @ 31 MPH. Current owner is trading in for new Parker 2510 XLD. Congrats Rich.
Anyway here's what is on the 2501:
Oversized T-Top w/ electronics, Rupp Top Gunn Outriggers, & OV Tower
Full Eisenglass Enclosure
SiTex Fishfinder
Garmin 3006 Chart Plotter w/ XM weather
Icom VHF w/ Distress Signal
CD Player
Repowered w/ twin Yamaha 225 HP 4-Strokes in 2004 including;
Gauges, key switch, main harness, batteries & Fuel Filters
Fresh Water Washdown
Forward Macerated Fishbox
Vee-Seats in Bow Area
Canvas Covers for Engines, Console, & Boat
Dive Ladder
New Bottom Paint
I'm sure your saying why would you sell this boat? Answer they want a cabin design so they can do some overnighting and island hopping. Please feel free to send me a PM or contact the shop @ (305) 743-2502

Thanks Capt Brad

Attachments

• Malafy 012.jpg
    Malafy 012.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 1,754
  • Malafy 011.jpg
    Malafy 011.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,754
  • Malafy 010.jpg
    Malafy 010.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 1,754
  • Malafy 009.jpg
    Malafy 009.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,754
  • Malafy 001.jpg
    Malafy 001.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 1,754
  • Malafy 002.jpg
    Malafy 002.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 1,754
Sold to a new resident of Marathon. And to think he came in here to buy a used Glacier Bay or World Cat. A Parker 2501 or a cat boat hmmm. tough choice.

Capt Brad":311c41av said:
Sold to a new resident of Marathon. And to think he came in here to buy a used Glacier Bay or World Cat. A Parker 2501 or a cat boat hmmm. tough choice.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's too funny!

That boat sold new from TheBoatHouse in Marathon. They set-up Parkers a little different from Beaufort and called them "Blue Water Editions".

Yes they did and I used to work @ The Boat House so I still remember the recipe that makes it a Blue Water Edition. There were accually several modifications that we did to enhance performance.

Capt Brad":17khkrft said:
Yes they did and I used to work @ The Boat House so I still remember the recipe that makes it a Blue Water Edition. There were accually several modifications that we did to enhance performance.

.....................and?...............I'm all ears.

Its nothing to fancy it was simply the design of the T-top and engine placement and a special prop selection. It would make a 2501 or 2801 deep-vee CC go 55 MPH @ 5500 RPM's and burn 55 GPH (2-stroke motors). The burn rate would be better with 4-strokes but it could be done. Parker puts all the engines as low as they can be on the bracket but they can raised up at least 2 or 3 holes that saves a lot of gas. Some of the modifications were things that can't be done to 4-stroke engines so really "The Blue Edition" is dead, however it was real and did mean something and it is a registered Trademark for the Boat House

Back