2520 trolling motor

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to tell......Starboard or Alum?

Inside.....I see the circuit breaker......Where is the Master ON/OFF switch?
Maybe your just not finished yet?

Hard to tell......Starboard or Alum?

Inside.....I see the circuit breaker......Where is the Master ON/OFF switch?
Maybe your just not finished yet?
1/2” aluminum the battery box wasn’t completely done but to the left of the breaker is the switch and the trolling motor plug is in the anchor locker

I’d like to do the same on my 2320. Can you share the dimensions of the bump out for the trolling motor base from the pulpit?

What shaft length did you go with? Just browsed above and did not see it? How much of the foot is in then water?

I live in Connecticut. I would love to see your boat and take measurement for my 2020 2520. You did an superb job on this project. Did you make and install the custom pulpit mount yourself? Please let me know if we can speak further and pick your brain

I considered that mount as well, but opted out because of docking hazards and exposed TM shaft. I went with a shuttle slide and fabricated an offset mount to mount the puck.

Good evening I went with the 96” and love it we were out Saturday from 10am to 530pm trolling motor ran great no issues with the motor or motor love it game changer

I live in Connecticut. I would love to see your boat and take measurement for my 2020 2520. You did an superb job on this project. Did you make and install the custom pulpit mount yourself? Please let me know if we can speak further and pick your brain
Yeah definitely I’m happy to help

I considered that mount as well, but opted out because of docking hazards and exposed TM shaft. I went with a shuttle slide and fabricated an offset mount to mount the puck.
I would love to see pictures of this set up

96” probably like 1-1/2’-2’ in the water
What shaft length did you go with? Just browsed above and did not see it? How much of the foot is in then water?
On my 2520XLD, I had a 84” Rhodan for 2 years, but went to a 96” this year. The prop on the 84” would come out of the water too often for my liking when water was “bumpy” while spot locking in the ocean or sound. I’d definitely recommend a 96” shaft if you want to effectively use the trolling motor in more “nautical” conditions.

Hi Togntime, Striper56 here. I was reading about Rodan how you went with shuttle slide and fabricated an offset to mount the puck.
I own a 2510 and would it work on my Parker?
looking for best options.

Good evening I went with the 96” and love it we were out Saturday from 10am to 530pm trolling motor ran great no issues with the motor or motor love it game changer
Now that you had the trolling motor one year would yiu change anything . I have a 2020 2320 want so somthing similar. The bracket is aluminum correct ?

Now that you had the trolling motor one year would yiu change anything . I have a 2020 2320 want so somthing similar. The bracket is aluminum correct ?
Good morning yes it’s a 1/2” aluminum plate. I honestly don’t think I would change anything it’s worked perfectly for me so far

Back