2520lxd single 300

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimiclaire

Reaction score
Just ordered a 2520XLD with single 300, saw the numbers on the website. Anyone have there real numbers on performance. Previously had a 2520SLD with a single 250 and am hoping these numbers will be a little better.

Thank you guys for the replys. My old 2520SLD with a single 250 I had to push it 4800 to get about 26-27 mph. My hope was for 28-30mph with a couple hundred less rpm's. I did go to a 4 blade prop which helped to power through a following sea better. The old three blade in a good following sea I was constantly throttling up and down and was a real pain. Hoping the 300 will allow me to not have to go through that again. One more question for you guys. What do your motors turn top rpm's? Jack

I hit 5800 but had less than a quarter tank of fuel and totally flat conditions. This is with Yamaha Saltwater Series II prop.

I have an 2011. curise at 4600 rpms at 23mph. W a new 4 blade prop.. burns ~14 gph at that speed. Play with trim tabs. I was hoping for better . have had it for 3 yrs now. Maybe I have too much gear? Leave it in for 9 months scrub the bottom w scotch brite 2x/yr

duckbutler":pnwm28yo said:
I have an 2011. curise at 4600 rpms at 23mph. W a new 4 blade prop.. burns ~14 gph at that speed. Play with trim tabs. I was hoping for better . have had it for 3 yrs now. Maybe I have too much gear? Leave it in for 9 months scrub the bottom w scotch brite 2x/yr
Looks like you might need to change props to me...........At 4600 I will cruise at 30-32 mph and will be burning 14-15 gph

Back