• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 2820, 2520, etc. Upgrade Replacement Fish Box Hardware Locks

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnkn

Reaction score
Cleaning out my left over unused Parker boat stuff, I ordered these for my 2017 2820 and had planned to store a life raft in the (unused, clean) rear fish box when I was not on the boat. They should be direct replacements for OEM hardware on late model 2820, 2520, etc. and probably others. Made by Gem, item 5024-1426, Lockable, High quality, Very heavy solid stainless, all hardware, key's etc.. Unused in original packaging, I just opened the shipping box last night. About $140 delivered new, how about $80 via Paypal friends and family delivered CONUS. thank you

bPLxNP.jpg

RCVBpB.jpg

OC0JCX.jpg

rd2lC2.jpg

How about $65 delivered CONUS. These are lockable and very heavy duty.

Does anyone want these? Otherwise I throw these brand new heavy high quality latches in the trash Friday and be done,, thanks,, Again these are very heavy and very high quality like the boats deserve, thanks

They look nice. Good luck I hope someone will step up and grab them, especially with the parts situation being what it is in this country.

Thanks, they are very heavy and obviously brand new, I hate to throw them away but I’m in cleaning and downsizing mode.

Back