32' and 36' rumors

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just heard Saturday about a 32 I believe with twin yamaha F350's. Can you believe that!!!! I will have to see it to believe it.

I also think anything that big should have diesels in it.

I also heard that they too will wear Lenco 12" x 12" trim tabs!

:wink:

... can you tell it's my #1 Parker pet-peeve :?: ? The good news though , I only have 1 :) !

TopShot25":mp1pp819 said:
Just heard Saturday about a 32 I believe with twin yamaha F350's. Can you believe that!!!! I will have to see it to believe it.

I also think anything that big should have diesels in it.

yea, im inclined to agree. stuff that big should have inboards. anyway, does Yamaha even make a 350 four stroke yet? i heard they were working on them, but everyone suspected that it would be a couple years before they get the design right, much less start production. i would think it'd be easier to just go for triple 250s

This was from a Parker dealer in San Diego. Rob was on the radio last Saturday “Lets talk hookup” radio show, and I’m not sure of the exact numbers. I think it was a 32 and I know he said the engines were at least 300hp. He said this was kind of a deal with Yamaha to release them with the Parker. My first thought was three 250’s also, but he made it a point to say twins and I think they did not have an exact number for the hp yet. I wish I would have paid closer attention but I was working at the time.

Wow..a 32 parker express...I'd be all over that like white on rice....

Back