3d printed items for the boat?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

Reaction score
I’m getting impatient waiting for my boat delivery day next week and decided to 3D print a Parker keychain for the new boat which then got me thinking what other items could I 3d print as accessories for my new boat? Has any printed anything cool or useful for their boat?

Attachments

• 946B9627-5368-46CE-99D6-AD78DD735B60.jpeg
    946B9627-5368-46CE-99D6-AD78DD735B60.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 12

Andy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m getting impatient waiting for my boat delivery day next week and decided to 3D print a Parker keychain for the new boat which then got me thinking what other items could I 3d print as accessories for my new boat? Has any printed anything cool or useful for their boat?
You are the first CP'er that I have seen, or even heard about 3D printing Parker items; great job! When will they be for-sale!? (I hope there aren't legal/copyright issues?).... Dale (the ClassicParker founder) used to sell Classic Parker decals, hats and other items.... If someone with your skills did the same, I'm sure you'd get a lot of CP folks interested; I know I am.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't exactly know about the legality of selling these, though I did email Parker and they sent me a few different digital files of their logo when I asked about the availability of t-shirts. If it holds up well enough I may just print a few to hand out as I meet other Parker owners, we will see. Thanks for the compliments!