3d printed items for the boat?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’m getting impatient waiting for my boat delivery day next week and decided to 3D print a Parker keychain for the new boat which then got me thinking what other items could I 3d print as accessories for my new boat? Has any printed anything cool or useful for their boat?

Attachments

• 946B9627-5368-46CE-99D6-AD78DD735B60.jpeg
    946B9627-5368-46CE-99D6-AD78DD735B60.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 17
I’m getting impatient waiting for my boat delivery day next week and decided to 3D print a Parker keychain for the new boat which then got me thinking what other items could I 3d print as accessories for my new boat? Has any printed anything cool or useful for their boat?
You are the first CP'er that I have seen, or even heard about 3D printing Parker items; great job! When will they be for-sale!? (I hope there aren't legal/copyright issues?).... Dale (the ClassicParker founder) used to sell Classic Parker decals, hats and other items.... If someone with your skills did the same, I'm sure you'd get a lot of CP folks interested; I know I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ana
Yeah I wouldn't exactly know about the legality of selling these, though I did email Parker and they sent me a few different digital files of their logo when I asked about the availability of t-shirts. If it holds up well enough I may just print a few to hand out as I meet other Parker owners, we will see. Thanks for the compliments!

Yeah I wouldn't exactly know about the legality of selling these, though I did email Parker and they sent me a few different digital files of their logo when I asked about the availability of t-shirts. If it holds up well enough I may just print a few to hand out as I meet other Parker owners, we will see. Thanks for the compliments!
Would be able to share those?

I have a printer and must have printed your design I found on thingverse.

Ive printed a few things for my 23 SE.

Recently printed a round cover for the battery box hole on the port side of my 23se. No wires were running into it so I got rid of the access to avoid water getting in for no reason. Also designed and printed a box to hold a 5 gallon bucket stable in the console or on the deck. I printed a few hooks that I attached inside the console with command strips to hang my kids life jackets up. Will soon be making some extra rod holders for under the gunnel as mine only came with a single holder on each side, and I prefer to store my rods out of site overnight.

The possibilities are endless!

Any chance you could post what letter font the Parker name is in??? Would like to make my boat name in the same font... but have not been able to find it..

Back