A Couple of New features at the Show

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranger Tim

Reaction score
I took a some pic's to show a couple of new changes to the '07 Parkers.

Attachments

• NewPorthole.jpg
    NewPorthole.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,036
  • Toe_Rail_web.jpg
    Toe_Rail_web.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,036
Interesting!

I can't say that I need toe rails, but that item gives me an idea for an 'organizer'.
Hmmmmmmm.....

Thanks for the photos! :)

Hey ... I had sent them the photo of my custom toe rails a few years ago. Regardless of the source of the inspiration, I'm glad to see Parkers continually evolving.

toe_rails_small_121.jpg

I really like the idea of the shelf to the hull ... that would stop the gaff and other stuff from dropping down in front of one's feet :) !

Which show did you hit? Baltimore I assume....

What models were there representing Parker. I'de like to get a look at that new 2510.

This was from the Mid Atlantic Marine booth at the smaller Richmond show. They will be back next month at the much larger Richmond Raceway Complex show. It's the best show in the Richmond area and the folks from Mid Atlantic said they will have a display twice as large (more boats!) than in the past.

There was an 18 ft. CC (I can't remember what the exact model no. is), a 2320 w/ an F250 (bracket), and a 2510 modified vee with another F250 (also bracketed). I always enjoy talking to folks as they wander across the boats. It's also amazing to hear the mis-information other dealers have planted in people's heads about Parker products!

I was generally surprised at how the prices of other boats have skyrocketed in the past two years. In particular the Grady White, Key West, and Sea Fox brands have climbed noticeably.

See you at next month's show!

Back