Am I the only one?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inTherapy

Reaction score
It is a rhetorical question. I can not find the time to make any headway on my boat to-do list. I have my transducer in a box, sitting on the shelves are: new fuses in the pakages, new light bulbs, spark plugs, 10 micron filters w/ new ss filter housings, new 45 gallon bait tank, pirahna bait pump, new thru-hulls. The deck hatch is off the boat, as are the two aft hatches. I am beggining to think that an end of April splash is out of the question!
Hope your projects are progressing better than mine are.

Don't feel too bad... I have a pile of "project parts" on my workbench that I still haven't gotten to. :cry:

Every now and then I find myself with a 'free' weekend and I actually get a number of those projects completed.

Remember... With a boat, you're never really 'finished'. :wink:

I am in the same "boat" so to speak. Yesterday, I had a hearing at 1:30 at the Atlantic County Courthouse. By 4:00 I was on the boat (still in my suit and tie) doing little odds and ends. I try to grab every second I can as I live 70 miles from the boat.

Back