Anchor light project

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gman1001

Reaction score
My 98 2300 DV’s anchor light is on the stern of the boat which is just awful. It lights up the whole boat blinding everyone.

I had this bracket made up by a local guy. Painted to match my t-tip and just now mounted it. Really happy. Tomorrow I’ll screw in the Perko light base and run the wires through side the t-top tubing.

Beat $50 I’ve spent. I’d have bought something from a store but all I could find was an el-cheapo thing for more than $50z

IMG_0219.jpeg

IMG_0220.jpeg

My 98 2300 DV’s anchor light is on the stern of the boat which is just awful. It lights up the whole boat blinding everyone.

I had this bracket made up by a local guy. Painted to match my t-tip and just now mounted it. Really happy. Tomorrow I’ll screw in the Perko light base and run the wires through side the t-top tubing.

Beat $50 I’ve spent. I’d have bought something from a store but all I could find was an el-cheapo thing for more than $50z

View attachment 36938

View attachment 36937
I’m not trying to be fresh but if you’re mounting your anchor light underneath the enclosure, then you’ve created a dome light. I’d suggest a clamp on bracket that attaches to the rear rail of your enclosure and gets the anchor light up and over the trailing edge of the canvas.

Back