Another 21ft N.C. Wildlife Parker For Sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This may be a duplicate post but I wanted all members to know that N.C.Surplus has another Parker at auction . It is a 2008 21ft Parker with a 300hp Yamaha and trailer. It is located in Morganton which is in the western part of N.C. so it is probably a fresh water lake boat . For more info log onto their website NCDOA State Surplus Property and click on Access Our Auctions Site, then click on Category , then scroll down to Vehicles and Trailers and you will find it there. There are only four pictures but it looks good. .It does have a contact persons phone number that may or may not know about condition etc. No I am not associated with them ,I have bought boats from them in the past and have always been happy with them. If interested take a look !

Auction ends in 2 days ,16 hours, bid at present is 10050 ! If I was in the market for a Parker 21 DV I would seriously consider this one ; a custom made craft built to N.C. Wildlife specifications to.strengthen it from stern to bow to handle maximum HP and performance and trailer included.

Last edited:
This may be a duplicate post but I wanted all members to know that N.C.Surplus has another Parker at auction . It is a 2008 21ft Parker with a 300hp Yamaha and trailer. It is located in Morganton which is in the western part of N.C. so it is probably a fresh water lake boat . For more info log onto their website NCDOA State Surplus Property and click on Access Our Auctions Site, then click on Category , then scroll down to Vehicles and Trailers and you will find it there. There are only four pictures but it looks good. .It does have a contact persons phone number that may or may not know about condition etc. No I am not associated with them ,I have bought boats from them in the past and have always been happy with them. If interested take a look !

Fellow Members - The N.C.Wildlife 21FT. Parker is back for sale! Evidently purchaser backed out but it is back on their auction site with a final date of 3/16/2023 @ 10:06 . It was re-listed this morning and current bid is 7550.00 . You may want to take another look !

Back