Another Socal newbe here

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plattapuss

Reaction score
Hi Guys (and gals )

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Pat.

I have an 05 2120 w/200hp 4 stroke Yamaha

I fish local San Diego waters and Mexico

Glad to see a couple of familar names here (Dos Locos, Par) and looking forward to meeting some of you.

Looks like a great new site.

Pat

Attachments

• tower 1.JPG
    tower 1.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,762
  • tower2.JPG
    tower2.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,762
  • tower 3.JPG
    tower 3.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 1,762
Thanks again for heads up on this site Pat.

I don't know if you said on BD, but who did the tower for you? I am waiting until Fred Hall and I know the tower I want, but I definitely want to go with entry way.

Brian

Cool tower...but don't turn the radar on while someone is sitting behind it. Have you ever heard of "Rocky Mountain Oysters?" If someone sat up there too long with the radar on, you could serve them onboard. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Welcome to the realm of virtual Parker nervana.

Par":12b9uo7d said:
Thanks again for heads up on this site Pat.

I don't know if you said on BD, but who did the tower for you? I am waiting until Fred Hall and I know the tower I want, but I definitely want to go with entry way.

Brian

Brian,

Ramon at Chingon did the tower. He is in Nat.City or San Diego near 28th St.

It is made of aluminum. If you want to know the price pm me. I know he went to FH in Long Beach so I think he might have a booth @ SD show.

I know he is doing work for Sundance.

I saw some really cool side rails that he did for Rob. Looks like the ticket for a super custom Parker. Kinda pricy though IMHO.

Pat

Ya I know them. They repaired the skeg on my engine when Joel at Sundance rammed it into a wall.

I have an outstanding quote from Bill at Mariner enterprises, but I am going to call chingon tomorrow to see what they can do. I am looking for the full bench with back so I expect it should be pricey.

Are you talking about the side rails on the 2120 that was parked at Sundance a couple of weeks ago? Those were definitely cool, but ya a little too expensive for me.

Guys, were those the rails for Mark's boat? How much did they run. Did you see the one he has around his outboards. His boat is at the Del Mar show right now.

Here is my tower to give you a few more thoughts. I designed it to work like a flybridge. The deck lights work awesome. I now have the steering up top. When I get the $$$$ I am doing the electronic engine controls. I hope I can wait.

110717Fishing10-08-05_017-med.jpg

Ya I saw them on Marks boat at the show too. The price for the rail on the 2120 was something near $1600 if I remember correctly. I think $500 for the rails on the engine bracket. Don't quote me, but those prices were in the ball park.

Back