Anyone familiar with these Parker bolster helm chairs?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

Reaction score
C19A6931-1006-4CF0-A554-2E0A2955161C.png 1BA858C9-8F9E-41CD-8CBE-24F4F1999D6D.png
Is anyone familiar with these helm chairs? I found them at Great Lakes Skipper and they are made specifically for Parker boats, even have the Parker logo on the back pad. They are at a decent price of $400 but just wondering if they are any good? Anyone have any experience with them? I also plan on getting a seaspension pedestal as well.

1801Steve

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think they were standard equipment on the 21's back when I bought my 1801 in 2015. I special ordered my boat and had these seats installed in lieu of the bench seat. I love them. Any specific questions? Mine are 7 years old and still look great.

Reaction score
I think they were standard equipment on the 21's back when I bought my 1801 in 2015. I special ordered my boat and had these seats installed in lieu of the bench seat. I love them. Any specific questions? Mine are 7 years old and still look great.
Thanks for the reply Steve, I must have missed it if they were offered as Original Equipment. I just wanted to know if the quality was good because I’m definitely interested in getting a good helm chair at a fair price point. I also think they look pretty good. It’s nice to know that you love yours and they’ve held up after 7 years. Would you mind posting pictures of yours? If not maybe DM?