Attn: Rangerdog

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

96TL

Reaction score
Here are the pics of the bench you asked me for. Sorry it took so long. :oops:

Dom

Attachments

• DSC02646 (Small).JPG
    DSC02646 (Small).JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 843
  • DSC02647 (Small).JPG
    DSC02647 (Small).JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 843
  • DSC02648 (Small).JPG
    DSC02648 (Small).JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 843
You're welcome. You'll definitely need a step for the bench. Otherwise it'll be way too low. Good luck.

Dom 8)

Any one know of a supplier for those L shaped seat brackets? My wife can make the cushions if we can match the color (That SHOULD be easy).

I guess I am ready to start measuring, drafting, and trying to find plastic wood or suitable substitute.

'Not sure what you guys got going here, but you don't really need the angle brackets. We 'hung' the bench back on the side of the Pilot House with Bimini hardware when we converted the seat to a bed.

attach.jpg
bench-seat.jpg

A local auto trim shop made up the upholstery for back, seat and filler for $140. I supplied him w/ 5/8" 'green' plywood.

Too bad you're not closer - I've got an extra OEM seat/back now!
extra.jpg

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jeff_nicholas/album?.dir=e340&.src=ph

Jeff we might be able to work something out! DON'T GET RID OF THAT SEAT! (please) I have been known to make road trips at the drop of a hat. How long is it? What would you want for it?

John

Rangerdog,

The bench is a four footer. I'll give you the first refusal when I figure out what it's worth.

Know anyone looking for OEM Rocket Launchers? Had to take 'em off to get the roof mount air conditioner up there. Don't have a clue what they're worth either... :?

rockets.jpg

Back